Sunderland

Nobody

Jeremy Pond ‏@JeremyPond1m

Just to make it clear and address the rumor, @JozyAltidore is completely healthy and isn't suffering from any sort of injury. @YoungSunEcho

Jeremy Pond ‏@JeremyPond33s

The omission of @JozyAltidore from the Sunderland starting lineup for today's match against WBA was strictly a manager's decision.

Our Yank pals wont be too happy.

Regardless, he should now be starting every week with Fletcher out for a couple months.

Is Fletcher injured, like?

Yeah, he injured his shoulder with 15 minutes remaining. Left them a man down, as they'd used their subs.

Regardless, he should now be starting every week with Fletcher out for a couple months.

Yeah, he injured his shoulder with 15 minutes remaining. Left them a man down, as they'd used their subs.

Still, Chin up eh?

I did not know that.

If it's serious they're fucked, because that Altidore lad looks fucking bobbins.

I did not know that.

If it's serious they're f***ed, because that Altidore lad looks f***ing bobbins.

It's a dislocated shoulder so I'd imagine it'll be around a month. By the time he's back I reckon they'll have a new manager.

Di Canio is just not cut out to be a manager, same as Roy Keane wasn't. People are right when they say it's all about him.

oh I don't know, Di Canio is making Keane look like a genius in comparison, even when they were bad they were never this bad. Or insane. And I am far from Keanes biggest fan.

I honestly don't understand how Sunderland can be so bad sometimes.

It really puzzles me. Hilariously of course.

tbh looking back and its amazing that since they sacked Bruce they've come nowhere near being as solid as they were under him. Impressive in retrospect.

Guest Haris Vuckic

How can they be worse than us? How can we be better than anyone etc etc?

I mean we're really, really bad as a regime whilst they looked to have their heads screwed on - backing the manager - apart from the tanks and property rules he wanted - you would have expected some momentum.