Sunderland

Nobody

Some of the squad, however, are understood to have responded angrily at Di Canio’s dressing down, telling the Italian what they thought of him.

It is believed a clutch of players told the manager they did not like him and did not want to play for him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2429468/Di-Canio-sacked-Sunderland-just-13-games-charge-following-dismal-start-Premier-League-campaign.html#ixzz2fetmNsbN

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Guest neesy111

Di Canio was installed within 48 hours after the last sacking, assume Short has already picked the replacement

That mackem sky presenter said on twitter they have a contingency plan.

Di Canio was installed within 48 hours after the last sacking, assume Short has already picked the replacement

Wake Kevin Ball up, we need a caretaker !

@dimarzio: Now @SAFCofficial will choose the new manager: di Matteo has doubts and the club wants an english manager that knows well premier league

All signs point to Pulis :lol:

Could be Schteeve mc

Pulis, nailed on.

Sounds more and more like Pulis.

It could be anyone. :lol:

I would take Pulis, though. Shite manager.

Guest bimpy474

Imagine how fucking SHIT we were to be pasted by his side, at home. Unforgivable.

Cant believe Pardew wasn't sacked after that, even more so after the 0-6 the following week.

@dimarzio: Now @SAFCofficial will choose the new manager: di Matteo has doubts and the club wants an english manager that knows well premier league

All signs point to Pulis :lol:

Could be Schteeve mc

To be honest if they got Steve Mclaren I'd be jealous.

I'd take him over Pardew personally