Sunderland

Nobody

Not quite sure how you grow up supporting your dad's team's local rivals like, wouldn't even let a kid of mine decide to glory-hunt Man City or Chelsea.  You'll stand in the pissing rain with me and watch us get humped by Spurs and fucking like it.

My Dad's a Mackem, however he didn't hang around for long. Bloody good job my mam's side of the family supported us.

Not quite sure how you grow up supporting your dad's team's local rivals like, wouldn't even let a kid of mine decide to glory-hunt Man City or Chelsea.  You'll stand in the pissing rain with me and watch us get humped by Spurs and f***ing like it.

Got to agree with this...one half of my family are Celtic daft, had I ever came home in any 'gers merch I genuinely think a priest would've been called.

I wouldn't wear their strip either but then again my dad didn't support them.

All I'm saying is the hatred directed to a bunch of people from 10 miles down the road (and vice-versa, granted) is pathetic.

And yet the very same people climb on their collective high horse and spout off that Pardew is some sort of lunatic. Hilarious double standard.

People can be over the top with their vitriol but there's fuck all wrong with having a friendly rivalry with your neighbors. The majority of people recognize that a lot of the OTT stuff is said in jest.

People can be over the top with their vitriol but there's f*** all wrong with having a friendly rivalry with your neighbors. The majority of people recognize that a lot of the OTT stuff is said in jest.

I hope so. :thup:

if anyone has been unveiled to be a mackem today, it is you mr santoon, for you have shown us all that you are an expert in mackematics with your inability to comprehend a simple fit bird rating scheme.

In fairness can't say I've seen much hatred directed to mackems on here. Loads of p*ss taking yes, but not the page after page of Newcastle hatred which defines their main message board.

Aye, this is true. Funnily enough, it'an uncanny reflection of Footymad. Our board has the odd thread taking the p!ss but you went over to theirs (I say 'went' because their board went t!ts up in straaaange circumstances), every other thread was full of bile towards us. Their new board is exactly the same.

Shame cos there were some canny lads on there you could genuinely have good craic with but some of the comments towards us just because of who we supported/where we were from were genuinely unhinged.  :idiot2: :idiot2:

1779733_523867584395189_906050101_n.jpg

His dad passed in 2012 but had a ticket for the game?

Someone on FB said that the top says '12 A 12' or 'Dad' so to go with the '4 U' bit and his dad passed away in the last 6 months. Unless it says Dad under the cut off of that photo in which case fuck knows :lol:

Why not just use a D? :lol:

Like that fat embarrassment Beefy, he is a mackem. Only this one is from Herrington.

Never trust a turncoat.

Hearing/seeing nufc fans wishing the scum well, makes me feel sick. FFS do Newcastle fans REALLY want the mackems to win a cup? Come on...

I want them to lose every game for the rest of their existence. Successive relegations until they are down with some local pub sides, still giving away free tickets. I don't ever want them to win.

Hearing/seeing nufc fans wishing the scum well, makes me feel sick. FFS do Newcastle fans REALLY want the mackems to win a cup? Come on...

I want them to lose every game for the rest of their existence. Successive relegations until they are down with some local pub sides, still giving away free tickets. I don't ever want them to win.

This, I want them to fuck off for good and wouldn't miss them

Each to their own. 

maybe if the two sets of fans started backing each other against the hatred from the rest of the country, the two clubs may become a force.

:yao:

hendo at wembo

:D

Hendo might be back at Wembo very soon.

He's a good lad Jordan. A real good pro, doesn't drink, still visits his old school, and has his feet firmly on the ground thanks to his family. It's a shame more pro footballers aren't like him. Oh, and he's turned into a rather good footballer since he left us !

hendo at wembo

He's a good lad Jordan. A real good pro, doesn't drink, still visits his old school, and has his feet firmly on the ground thanks to his family. It's a shame more pro footballers aren't like him. Oh, and he's turned into a rather good footballer since he left us !

Always good to brush up on the basics, proper finger painting etiquette etc.

hendo at wembo

He was a rather good footballer before he left too

hendo at wembo

He was a rather good footballer before he left too

Hid it well though  :)