Sunderland

Nobody

Its an amazing gesture to be fair. Goes to show the vast majority of football fans are good honest people. Just a pity the scum element in the football world gives football a bad name at times.

Guest palnese

Chris Young ‏@YoungSunEcho 32s

As I said earlier, wouldn't pay too much attention to these stories suggesting Borini has "rejected" move to SAFC

Its an amazing gesture to be fair. Goes to show the vast majority of football fans are good honest people. Just a pity the scum element in the football world gives football a bad name at times.

I completely agree with you. Great gesture from the mackems.

I completely agree with you. Great gesture from the mackems.

Aye every clubs got them and ours are just as much scum as the rest. Always going to be a bit of spill over from banter when alcohol is involved with people that can't take it, but its the scum and real life trolls that go to the game looking for trouble before, during and after. Its a mong culture unfortunately that's hard to stamp out and indeed makes the decent everyday fan and the club the purportedly support look bad.

Borini has flown out to the US with the Liverpool squad. A few murmurings that he wasn't going to as he was signing for them.

Definitely seems like it's off for now.

if true he certainly doesn't seem enthusiastic about the move. Liverpool must be desperately trying to shove him out the door mind they'll somehow make a profit on him if it goes through

If I was them I wouldn't want to be shelling out 14m on a player who by all accounts is doing everything he can to avoid going there

Maybe they didn't know that till now. Did it properly and asked Liverpool permission to speak to him once the bid was accepted.

'Anyone seen Fabio? Was here 2 seconds ago'

Sounds like he's got no intention of signing for them. The fee's been agreed so why would you fly off to the States if you were due to sit down and negotiate a contract? Obviously he could catch a flight back in a day or 2 but it seems totally illogical way of doing it. If he was interested in the move he'd just stay behind and sort it.

They may have even dodged a bullet given the fee they were going to pay for him though.

If I was them I wouldn't want to be shelling out 14m on a player who by all accounts is doing everything he can to avoid going there

Maybe they didn't know that till now. Did it properly and asked Liverpool permission to speak to him once the bid was accepted.

'Anyone seen Fabio? Was here 2 seconds ago'

:lol: Yeah think they thought he was more interested than he is. 14m was ludicrous money anyway

'I love the fans, the city, the club, the manger, it's a great place to be'

Ooh that Fabio seems keen, no one else is mind. Best throw everything we've got at him show him were interested.

'Ahh, yeah, you know when-a you tell a woman you love her on the first date? Eh...ciao'

Sounds like he's got no intention of signing for them. The fee's been agreed so why would you fly off to the States if you were due to sit down and negotiate a contract? Obviously he could catch a flight back in a day or 2 but it seems totally illogical way of doing it. If he was interested in the move he'd just stay behind and sort it.

They may have even dodged a bullet given the fee they were going to pay for him though.

Now they have £14m to spend and clubs know they are desperate. Probably end up with Darren bent for £10m.