Sunderland

Nobody

So many mackems at work, would be nice to have a win, not had one since I started. I'm lucky they've not rubbed my nose in it, just hope if I ever get a win while I'm there I react the same, however the longer it goes on the harder it will get not to start dancing on my desk getting the windmill on.  :lol:

I can see where there years of resentment comes from tbh.

The state of that mackem man..... I imagine he's had to explain 'FTM' to plenty of Thai hookers in Pattaya trying vainly to tug him off.

"It means F*ck The Mags pet, mags are jawdee kernts, deluded fat gravy-stained horse punching....."

"Yes ok. Can we stop now, I cant find it under these folds. You want money back again?"

But....but....I thought it was only us Geordies that were fat? I thought all mackems were built like Chris Masters?

RTG talking bollocks? Surely not...

Sunderland fans are fattest in Premier League

Who ate all the pies? Sunderland fans, according to a new health report.

An online survey from NHS Choices claims that the Black Cats have the Premier League's fattest supporters, munching their way through a mountain of crisps, sweets, pasties and pies. The poll of 25,000 supporters assessed their health and fitness based on weight, smoking and alcohol consumption. It revealed that just over half of SAFC fans were an unhealthy weight.

Newcastle came 16th in the study of 20 clubs.

Love the bit in bold - class journalism!

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/all-news/sunderland-fans-are-fattest-in-premier-league-report-1-1503708