Sunderland

Nobody

It's so awkward, Borini blatantly doesn't want to go there. It's like hitting on a girl all night, repeatedly getting turned down & only pulling when she's so hammered she can't walk. Was it a success? Well she was barely conscious, so not really.

10m is nothing, didn't we pay 6m for Riviere?

One day this board catches up to transfer fee escalation.

£10m is a lot of money, especially to a club who've got nowt. Not sure what us spunking £6m on Rivière has to to with them paying £10m for a bang average striker who was desperate to sign for anyone else but them either.

£10m is a lot of money, especially to a club who've got nowt. Not sure what us spunking £6m on Rivière has to to with them paying £10m for a bang average striker who was desperate to sign for anyone else but them either.

The point is how much bang average strikers cost generally these days. Who has gone for less than Borini this summer who you could say is absolutely better?

The point is how much bang average strikers cost generally these days. Who has gone for less than Borini this summer who you could say is absolutely better?

Hernandez about to leave for £9m.

Jelavic going to West Spam for next to nowt.

Antonio from Forest for £7m, Victor Moses available on a loan, Matt Phillips available on a free from QPR (all can play up top and do a better job than Borini, especially in a system with Defoe).

Loads and loads of examples... Didn't Llorente leave Juve on a free?

Even players like him, who Sunderland wouldn't be able to compete for - are available so cheap.

Hernandez about to leave for £9m.

Jelavic going to West Spam for next to nowt.

Antonio from Forest for £7m, Victor Moses available on a loan, Matt Phillips available on a free from QPR (all can play up top and do a better job than Borini, especially in a system with Defoe).

Loads and loads of examples... Didn't Llorente leave Juve on a free?

Even players like him, who Sunderland wouldn't be able to compete for - are available so cheap.

Of those 'attainable' names only Hernandez is proven better imo, Jelavic has done nothing for ages. Time will tell mind, you could be right, certainly don't see Borini getting that many goals.

From their perspective have they not straight swapped Whickham for Borini? Seems a decent deal when viewed that way.

I liked Borini when he was here on loan, and he's definitely better than we have, but £10 million?  :idiot2:

We'll see.

so the worm has turned, you lot thought he was a t*** and wanted not to do with him, now yous are creaming ya knickers over him  :blush:

It's been a very long time since I 'creamed my knickers' over any signing. I've always wanted him to come back, and I never thought he was a twat, as he gave us something extra (I don't believe he's a striker). I just don't think he's worth £10m.

I liked Borini when he was here on loan, and he's definitely better than we have, but £10 million?  :idiot2:

We'll see.

so the worm has turned, you lot thought he was a t*** and wanted not to do with him, now yous are creaming ya knickers over him  :blush:

It's been a very long time since I 'creamed my knickers' over any signing. I've always wanted him to come back, and I never thought he was a t***, as he gave us something extra (I don't believe he's a striker). I just don't think he's worth £10m.

:thup:

How do you think your front line will look now?

How do you think your front line will look now?

I don't think we'll have a problem scoring goals, but our defence is as bad as I've seen it in the Premier League. If we can get a full back that can actually defend above the level of a 10 year old it'll be progress. At least it looks like it's going to be an exciting season, but possibly for all the wrong reasons. I'm used to it now. Bring it on.