Sunderland

Nobody

Guest firetotheworks

When it was posted on here I thought it was people going overboard and no one would do such a thing. Then I saw it and thought nothing of it...then he started imitating a plane whilst running towards our fans and, yeah, I think he's that much of a cunt. Considering he's a paedophile it's hardly surprising like.

When it was posted on here I thought it was people going overboard and no one would do such a thing. Then I saw it and thought nothing of it...then he started imitating a plane whilst running towards our fans and, yeah, I think he's that much of a c***. Considering he's a paedophile it's hardly surprising like.

I find it hard to believe anyone would be that stupid but then again this is the guy that's allegedly been grooming a kid so...

When it was posted on here I thought it was people going overboard and no one would do such a thing. Then I saw it and thought nothing of it...then he started imitating a plane whilst running towards our fans and, yeah, I think he's that much of a cunt. Considering he's a paedophile it's hardly surprising like.

Seeing those things from mackems on social media that I didn't even know existed, plus the fact he's a heavy user of social media and the mackems have got behind him for his possible fiddling, I'm starting to wonder about it now.

Guest firetotheworks

When it was posted on here I thought it was people going overboard and no one would do such a thing. Then I saw it and thought nothing of it...then he started imitating a plane whilst running towards our fans and, yeah, I think he's that much of a c***. Considering he's a paedophile it's hardly surprising like.

I find it hard to believe anyone would be that stupid but then again this is the guy that's allegedly been grooming a kid so...

Not so much stupidity, more thinking that mocking a fanbase for fans that died is utterly heinous. Like I said, I immediately thought that it was people being daft on here when it was mentioned, but it's pretty obvious what he's doing like.

Yeah it was daft, I sort of doubt he could openly mean to be that much of a c*** though. I mean it would effectively be the most offensive thing a footballer has ever done in this country :lol:

Apart from having sex with a child perhaps. Actually having full sex with a child. Well done on your goal adam. Well done mackems on giving the full and vocal weight of your support to a paedophile.

Still cant believe these unflushable turds fluked another win.

Yeah it was daft, I sort of doubt he could openly mean to be that much of a c*** though. I mean it would effectively be the most offensive thing a footballer has ever done in this country :lol:

Apart from having sex with a child perhaps. Actually having full sex with a child. Well done on your goal adam. Well done mackems on giving the full and vocal weight of your support to a paedophile.

Still cant believe these unflushable turds fluked another win.

I should have said on a pitch, but aye fair enough :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Howay man, might as well say Mitro's pistols celebration was mocking that American school shooting.  It's just a goal celebration, no way he had that in his mind.

Did he do it in front of the people that went to that school like? Ridiculous comparison.

Howay man, might as well say Mitro's pistols celebration was mocking that American school shooting.  It's just a goal celebration, no way he had that in his mind.

Did he do it in front of the people that went to that school like? Ridiculous comparison.

I wouldn't expect someone of your limited mental capacity to grasp the comparison.  It's ok, go play with your building blocks.

He seemed to have his mind made up before it even went in- he went straight for our fans with his arms out.

I'm not saying he definitely meant it, but it wouldn't be surprised. He was obviously finding a way to get back at us for the chants.

Guest firetotheworks

I wouldn't expect someone of your limited mental capacity to grasp the comparison.  It's ok, go play with your building blocks.

I grasp the 'comparison' like...hence why I'm saying it's ridiculous. :lol: