Sunderland

Nobody

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/is-county-durham-more-red-n-white-or-black-n-white.1148880/

More red and white by a mile. The great unwashed occasionally crawl out of the woodwork and of course usually have full replica kits on, so are more conspicuous than the more cultured and classy Sunderland fans who are by far the majority.

:D

:lol: not this again.  After the 5-1.  Wasn't their catch phrase 'we're the more classy club'?  Always going on about class FFS  :lol:

Cultured sunderland fans?!  What is this s***?!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/is-county-durham-more-red-n-white-or-black-n-white.1148880/

More red and white by a mile. The great unwashed occasionally crawl out of the woodwork and of course usually have full replica kits on, so are more conspicuous than the more cultured and classy Sunderland fans who are by far the majority.

:D

:lol: not this again.  After the 5-1.  Wasn't their catch phrase 'we're the more classy club'?  Always going on about class FFS  :lol:

Cultured sunderland fans?!  What is this s***?!

So cultured that they racially abused their best players mum a few years back and, in the same season (?), attacked our keeper after they scored a jammy last minute winner. That's but to name a couple! :lol:

Without sounding like them, the majority of mackems I've encountered have been complete shitheads- especially when it comes to football, it hurts to have a conversation with them.

Please, please fucking win this Sunday :lol:

CQTtG8nWEAAlNvh.png

Good to see he has his priorities right in the week leading up to the derby :lol:

So someone else is taking training on Sunday and there won't be any kind of teem meeting or briefing on the Saturday?

This already looks like another Advocaat scenario.  They've just blagged another manager out of retirement/hiatus by offering him a good wage.  He'll be gone soon enough. 

Ah man, Leadenhall is round the corner from my work. Already been for lunch though.

What's he doing on a book tour to London a few days before a derby? Sam out IYAM.

Just thought that I could get there in about 10 mins from work.  But then I thought... why would I want to see him up close?

He was on BBC Breakfast this morning so that's a full day he's been away, surely they can't be happy with that.

A full day away for being at a breakfast show?

and a book signing in London, pretty sure he's not been back up to see how Billy Jones' crossing is coming along.

He was on BBC Breakfast this morning so that's a full day he's been away, surely they can't be happy with that.

A full day away for being at a breakfast show?

and a book signing in London, pretty sure he's not been back up to see how Billy Jones' crossing is coming along.

Ahh, didnt see that. As you said, they can't be happy with that.