Sunderland

Nobody

He was on BBC Breakfast this morning so that's a full day he's been away, surely they can't be happy with that.

A full day away for being at a breakfast show?

and a book signing in London, pretty sure he's not been back up to see how Billy Jones' crossing is coming along.

Ahh, didnt see that. As you said, they can't be happy with that.

Contractual commitments he can't/won't break for fear of losing a few bob.

What a guy.

I just received that email in my inbox from Steve McClaren as well, how odd...  I have never had anything like that from the club before and it has been a couple of years since I had a season ticket...

Up until today I have tried to not think about the derby but, now I am starting to get the butterflies in my stomach coupled with great anxiety...

I hate it!

It's just come through to my work's email. fuck know's why or how.  They are on a big push for the weekend.

That doesn't make much sense either.  It's an away game and there's no way we haven't sold out our allocation for this one.

Imagine actually queing up to meet Big Sam and have him sign his autobiography for you  :lol:

Can't believe there is a sect of people that deem that acceptable behaviour.

I know :lol: :lol:

From that thread.....

Should spend his time on the training pitch rather than being a keyboard warrior (although some PR person will have written it for him)

Quite right Mr ftm, quite right......*cough*

CQTtG8nWEAAlNvh.png

Where's this whole gravy stain craic coming from :lol:

With those interminable lackwits? God knows. Maybe it's retribution for years of cheesy chip based riling....

Where's this whole gravy stain craic coming from :lol:

Same place as all their jokes- they've completely forgotten as it's been kicking about that long. I'm assuming "80,000 screaming geordies", "sid James park", "1992ers" "the wongadome", "ponteland airport" and "ya divvent undastand" (which, ironically enough, I really don't get at all) have been getting an outing this week as well.

Same old miserable crack yet everyone on RTG will be pissing themselves as if it's fresh material like the mentally-challenged bunch of fucktards they are.

I mean, even one year olds get sick of "peek-a-boo" after a while when the novelty wears off. Not this lot.

Same place as all their jokes- they've completely forgotten as it's been kicking about that long. I'm assuming "80,000 screaming geordies", "sid James park", "1992ers" "the wongadome", "ponteland airport" and "ya divvent undastand" (which, ironically enough, I really don't get at all) have been getting an outing this week as well.

Horse punchas.....Barca of the North.....jawdee nayshun....gravy stained....boycoutt....HOUSE!!!

Same old miserable crack yet everyone on RTG will be pissing themselves as if it's fresh material like the mentally-challenged bunch of fucktards they are.

I mean, even one year olds get sick of "peek-a-boo" after a while when the novelty wears off. Not this lot.

:mike: :mike: Spot on.

Where's this whole gravy stain craic coming from [emoji38]

I actually know where 'ya divvent understand' comes from, its some cringey 'we are geordies, pride of the land' song on YouTube. I used to work in Houghton and it would get played all the time as a piss take from both sets of fans.