Sunderland

Nobody

I just hope it's an entertaining game tomorrow...

:lol: The days of seeing entertaining games in the North East are long gone.

This is true...

You'll probably win.

I'll be on here about 4 in the afternoon going full Wireside

Really can't see it, probably because we haven't won it in like 4 years and i'm now mentally trained to expect nothing but a loss but still.

Ban hithere tbh. Don't think we've beaten them since he started posting here. He's clearly a jinx.

First let me hear his opinion on the refs performance. If he admits they were lucky as fuck, fair enough, if he doesn't, ban him :lol:

Ban hithere tbh. Don't think we've beaten them since he started posting here. He's clearly a jinx.

First let me hear his opinion on the refs performance. If he admits they were lucky as fuck, fair enough, if he doesn't, ban him :lol:

No. End the jinx now. :lol:

Yeah we haven't....

Sending off changed the game

I'm happy again.

I'll post no insult

Are you actually happy though? You're really, really bad and you won't get refs helping you out like that again this season.

Yeah we haven't....

I'm happy again.

I'll post no insult

Are you actually happy though? You're really, really bad and you won't get refs helping you out like that again this season.

Of course I'm happy. We won an actual game...

Yeah we haven't....

I'm happy again.

I'll post no insult

Stupid question. They won the game man.

Any pictures/video of them goading Colback as he went off..?  Sounded disgraceful, like.  Something to hang onto for those future Classy conversations :)

Any pictures/video of them goading Colback as he went off..?  Sounded disgraceful, like.  Something to hang onto for those future Classy conversations :)

Hope it was Newcastle fans as well tbh. Nothing disgusting about it at all.

Yeah we haven't....

I'm happy again.

I'll post no insult

Stupid question. They won the game man.

Might as well milk it then. They won't win another for a long time.

Not wor day today. Stupidity from Colo and we played 12 men. Ref was shocking

Stupidity? At what point did the rules change to outlaw shoulder charges/ challenges?

Were this to have happened shepherding the ball out would that be penalised?

It was a ref bottling it...period