Sunderland

Nobody

Where's this whole gravy stain craic coming from [emoji38]

Same place as all their jokes- they've completely forgotten as it's been kicking about that long. I'm assuming "80,000 screaming geordies", "sid James park", "1992ers" "the wongadome", "ponteland airport" and "ya divvent undastand" (which, ironically enough, I really don't get at all) have been getting an outing this week as well.

Same old miserable crack yet everyone on RTG will be pissing themselves as if it's fresh material like the mentally-challenged bunch of fucktards they are.

I mean, even one year olds get sick of "peek-a-boo" after a while when the novelty wears off. Not this lot.

I actually know where 'ya divvent understand' comes from, its some cringey 'we are geordies, pride of the land' song on YouTube. I used to work in Houghton and it would get played all the time as a p*ss take from both sets of fans.

:thup:

Thank god it was in the first 30 seconds, my poor bleeding ears couldn't take much more!!! And the video. Of course if you're panning across a scene of the quayside, bridges with Newcastle in the background, the obvious landmark to zoom in on is... the Tuxedo bastard Princess. Christ.

Allardyce hasn't approached any of his old staff, Neil McDonald used to do a hell of a lot of the behind the scenes work at West Ham yet Bracewell has been given the job. No idea what Short has told Allardyce but if things don't start well, don't expect them to improve.

Allardyce hasn't approached any of his old staff, Neil McDonald used to do a hell of a lot of the behind the scenes work at West Ham yet Bracewell has been given the job. No idea what Short has told Allardyce but if things don't start well, don't expect them to improve.

I always got the impression that he did fuck all. He has so much backroom staff that in the end the only job left was to sit on the dugout during the game and take interviews. To be honest I think he knows this is his last job, no one is going to want him anymore.

isn't Mcdonald at Blackpool as their manager?

He is, a lot of the back room staff left before Allardyce left as they all knew Allardyce was gone. I was using McDonald as an example, Allardyce was in no rush to get another job and you have to wonder what he'll be like if things don't start well. Bracewell has his feet well under the table there, Allardyce likes to be surrounded be people he knows and trusts. He hasn't got that there.

The mackems, to their credit, didn't want Allardyce and that's in spite of their position.

It's a really shame when any football club are told by the general media that they should be happy with someone like Big Sam.

Sunderland are victims of an ambitionless regime, just as we are and their fans are expected to accept a less than mediocre position in the league.

It really is a shame for north east football, even if they are our rivals.

The mackems, to their credit, didn't want Allardyce and that's in spite of their position.

It's a really shame when any football club are told by the general media that they should be happy with someone like Big Sam.

Sunderland are victims of an ambitionless regime, just as we are and their fans are expected to accept a less than mediocre position in the league.

Now here is something that you could never expect to see/read or hear from our arch enemies.

Balanced, nuanced and spot on.

I hate these fuckers with a passion, some of my family support em :jesuswept:. Northumberland born and bred but due to mining migration they support the mackems (grandparents moved collieries in the 40s/50s etc).

But we can still recognise the parallels of lack of ambition,  poor senior management etc..

Speak to them and it's vitriolic man. Pure obsessed vitriol.

Well said STM. well said indeed.

Praying we fucking destroy the cunts.

Oh I hope we smash them but I'd rather we had a bigger rivalry both challenging for things.

That's why they are so obsessed with the derby, it's been a long since they have had anything else to shout about. We are slipping into the same obsession.

I genuinely don't care about derby for other than about two weeks. I'd sacrifice the derby for a European finish every day of the week.

I met a Sunderland fan last year who said he didn't want Europe as it would effect their league form. What a baffling point of view. Why bother?

I always got the impression that he did f*** all. He has so much backroom staff that in the end the only job left was to sit on the dugout during the game and take interviews. To be honest I think he knows this is his last job, no one is going to want him anymore.

Yup. In addition to making lots of signings for his favorite agent or two...

Oh I hope we smash them but I'd rather we had a bigger rivalry both challenging for things.

That's why they are so obsessed with the derby, it's been a long since they have had anything else to shout about. We are slipping into the same obsession.

I genuinely don't care about derby for other than about two weeks. I'd sacrifice the derby for a European finish every day of the week.

I met a Sunderland fan last year who said he didn't want Europe as it would effect their league form. What a baffling point of view. Why bother?

yep 100 %

My family lot...ugh are serious when they say NOTHING else matters except beating us...style of play, league position, manager owt. all they want from the football season is to beat us.

Now don't get me wrong in an ideal world we trounce them home and away each year (actually in MY ideal world they are always in division below us : I hate derby days, always have. Even when we were in the ascendancy.)

But imagine that being your only goal man!!

Fuck me I would gladly lose to these inbred nutters and win a cup or finish top 3/4 in the league.

Such an inferiority complex it's untrue...

aye. cant stand the fuckers who want them to survive every season for derby day. go down this year please.

These type of people are fucking idiots, especially last season "Id miss Derby day", you'd honestly miss 11 fucking bellends in Black and White lying down and letting them horrible bastards smash us yet again? Fuck off.

We've not picked up a point since I started working at nissan. Thankfully I'm office based, poor mags down the line get tourtered.

Would be nice to be able to walk in on Monday morning and not have to listen to all their gloating, just once yer fuckers.

FTM marra

I just hope it's an entertaining game tomorrow...

:lol: The days of seeing entertaining games in the North East are long gone.

This is true...

You'll probably win.

I'll be on here about 4 in the afternoon going full Wireside