Sunderland

Nobody

Because he used the Sunderland shirt to groom the girl I think it is quite probable that he has brought the game into disrepute. After the trial I would like to see the FA serve him a life ban from all footballing activity.

Because he used the Sunderland shirt to groom the girl I think it is quite probable that he has brought the game into disrepute. After the trial I would like to see the FA serve him a life ban from all footballing activity.

[emoji38] Always another angle with James.

The way the BBC painted it on the local news there was almost as though they were unwilling to condemn him and placing some responsibility on the lass for what happened. She's 15 for f*** sake. If I was 15 and Beyoncé said will you f*** me silly I'd probably say aye too.

For me the lass has done nowt wrong. The other f***ing creep though wants hangig by his f***ing bollocks

:lol: aye that'll teach him

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Aye, and he should get a life time ban from chinese take aways and range rovers as well.

:lol: Which club is going to take him back now?

Young Boys?

Guest Roger Kint

[emoji38] Always another angle with James.

I am more convinced James/Stifler are one and the same every day. Same dribbling lunacy :lol:

The way the BBC painted it on the local news there was almost as though they were unwilling to condemn him and placing some responsibility on the lass for what happened. She's 15 for f*** sake. If I was 15 and Beyoncé said will you f*** me silly I'd probably say aye too.

For me the lass has done nowt wrong. The other f***ing creep though wants hangig by his f***ing bollocks

Guest firetotheworks

I don't think that's up for debate. It's not like the BBC to sympathise with paedophiles.

:lol: Which club is going to take him back now?

Young Boys?

Boca/S club juniors?