Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

There's a decent chance it'll go viral if you post it on social media, plus it's on his personal account so he can easily be tracked down.

It's only right too, it's a far viler crime than what most people get banged up for.

Yet if its broadcast on Channel 4 people claim its comedy. Never understand why sub human scum come out with that shit tbh.

Shown once again how fuckin terrible they are, and how we made them look like world beaters. We will save them from relegation for the 3rd season in a row, yet they will talk like they are some great team cos they beat our Pardew-led shitfest.

Guest firetotheworks

Both us and Sunderland are being held back by Pardew. Us for obvious reasons and Sunderland because their limited manager would probably be out on his arse by now if he didn't fuck our manager up his twice a season.

Both us and Sunderland are being held back by Pardew. Us for obvious reasons and Sunderland because their limited manager would probably be out on his arse by now if he didn't fuck our manager up his twice a year.

Their manager is nowhere near as limited as their squad.

Due to family commitments I missed the match yesterday. Thank fuck I did. I haven't even watched MOTD.

It's what we've done for years and years. One good result followed by a pitiful performance, usually at home, in front a big crowd. The great feeling I had after the derby win didn't last long, it rarely does when you support Sunderland.

A great chance to create some daylight between us and the bottom 3 squandered. Hull are statistically one of the worst teams in the Premier League in 2014 and we apparently made them look like f**king world beaters  :lol: Even Jelavic scored  :blush:

Say what you want about Steve Bruce, at leat he knows how to beat Sunderland.

They've only won 7 Premier League games in the whole of 2014, and two of them were against us.

Isn't your record similar with two of them against us?

Say what you want about Steve Bruce, at leat he knows how to beat Sunderland.

They've only won 7 Premier League games in the whole of 2014, and two of them were against us.

Isn't your record similar with two of them against us?

:lol: :lol: :( :(

edit- can anyone remind me where to find a 38 game rolling table?