Sunderland

Nobody

All depends on how the rest of the squad reacts. This could give them a siege mentality or they could utterly capitulate.

Can't see any of their players wanting to be seen as paedo sympathisers.

Are they going to make support johnson t-shirts?

Apparently there's talk of banners.

Fucking hell, I would like to think if one of our players had been accused we would neither support or berate until the truth is known. Ffs I bet half of them have kids, would they like to think of their daughters being pummelled at 14 by a footballer / supposed role model (Role model for cheesy chip eating, blue pop drinking, benefit claiming cunt bag retards).

They've even got a Graham Rix thread on RTG in a kind of nostalgic look at fiddlers type style.

35000 mags booming out at him at Wembley as he made his way from the tunnel to the bench. Good days.

Football fans are absolutely disgusting tbh.

They'll "support" a player over anything it seems, just so they can't be mocked by other fans. It's disgraceful.

As for Adam Johnson ... well, words fail me. Do these dudes not have the self confidence to be with a grown up? Just an absolute disgrace. So weak and pathetic.

They need to win 3 of their next 5 as after that it's a tough run in bar Leicester at home. Their next 5 are all winnable games as well, this news couldn't have come at a worse time. I can't see them rallying, they might get lucky, who knows, it'll probably be down to our game again.

Football fans are absolutely disgusting tbh.

They'll "support" a player over anything it seems, just so they can't be mocked by other fans. It's disgraceful.

As for Adam Johnson ... well, words fail me. Do these dudes not have the self confidence to be with a grown up? Just an absolute disgrace. So weak and pathetic.

Well she was 15 so you'd hope she looked a lot older than she was and it was just a mistake on his part. If not, it's fucking sick. But we'll see what the investigation finds.