Sunderland

Nobody

Really hope Nolan doesn't turn up there. :undecided:

As for Allardyce, Christ almighty. While the rest of the Premier League (apart from us, obviously, and Pards, give it a while) tries to leave behind deathly dull dinosaur football, the mackems continue to embrace it.

Definitely increases our chances of going down, like. He's the best manager they've had in a while.

If we go down that's 6 points they can't get the next season if they stay up.

Also, watching Allardyce football in the Premiership or winning games in the Championship.

200.gif

Guest Open_C

Remember Sunderland away when they were waving brown envelopes at him and singing about his big fat head. Funny how it goes.

They were right, though, he has got a big fat head. I assume the fundamental truth of this will ensure they keep singing it.

Did Allardyce have restrictions under Ashley? We sold who we knew would be sold anyway (Dyer...Parker), and signed pretty much everyone he wanted (Smith, Viduka, Geremi, Barton, Faye, etc).

This is true but to be fair to him we would never have been relegated if we hadn't sacked him. We were alot better under him than the shower of shit we've had since pards' first full season.

Did Allardyce have restrictions under Ashley? We sold who we knew would be sold anyway (Dyer...Parker), and signed pretty much everyone he wanted (Smith, Viduka, Geremi, Barton, Faye, etc).

He was very active in the transfer market, and then they stopped all transfer activity for some time when they did their belated due diligence.

This is true but to be fair to him we would never have been relegated if we hadn't sacked him. We were alot better under him than the shower of s*** we've had since pards' first full season.

Agree with the not getting relegated comment if he hadn't of got sacked but I remember some of the football he played was absloutely fucking dreadful... I always remember that 3-0 hammering at home to Liverpool as the 1st one were I thought right this isn't gonna work out... Always something really unlikeable about the fat fuck too... He was a mediocre mid table manager who thought he was brilliant... That being said I'm happy enough he's went to Sunderland cus I don't rate the cunt at all... I think Nigel Pearson and Sean dyche would of been better appointments