Sunderland

Nobody

Guest neesy111

Look at that swedish cunt after Dossena's tackle. Fuck me i wish he gets serious injured.

One of the biggest cheaters in football. Never seems to get his comeuppance either.

That fucking handball.

Guest palnese

Of course it's a red man :lol:

two footed, off the ground hit the player not the ball, discuss.

Wasn't two footed at all. If that had been any other player it would have been a yellow.

Wasn't two footed at all. If that had been any other player it would have been a yellow.

ok, , the fact you havent argued the rest of my post says enough for a red.

Guest palnese

ok, , the fact you havent argued the rest of my post says enough for a red.

Erm.. okay :lol:

Not sure I actually dislike Poyet, just the fact he manages them lot. Seems decent bloke tbh

You can say what you want about Poyet as a manager but in terms of likability he has absolutely none. Someone who shits on dressing room floors is not a decent bloke.

Not sure I actually dislike Poyet, just the fact he manages them lot. Seems decent bloke tbh

You can say what you want about Poyet as a manager but in terms of likability he has absolutely none. Someone who s***s on dressing room floors is not a decent bloke.

I thought it was pretty poor form that he started going on about other challenges in the match and didn't even mention Dossena's. Cattermole's was a red but given that other horrific challenge on top of that he should've shown more humility than he did. He went on the front foot too much for me.

You can say what you want about Poyet as a manager but in terms of likability he has absolutely none. Someone who s***s on dressing room floors is not a decent bloke.

I thought it was pretty poor form that he started going on about other challenges in the match and didn't even mention Dossena's. Cattermole's was a red but given that other horrific challenge on top of that he should've shown more humility than he did. He went on the front foot too much for me.

Standard stuff from Sunderland managers for quite a few years now tbh.

Where's this 'Poyet shit on the floor' thing come from? He went apeshit about it when it happened didn't he? He wasn't the culprit. :lol:

It is a bit humorous to re-write history now he is Sunderland manager though. Delete my previous post on the matter, Poyet shit on that floor.

Where's this 'Poyet shit on the floor' thing come from? He went apeshit about it when it happened didn't he? He wasn't the culprit. :lol:

It is a bit humorous to re-write history now he is Sunderland manager though. Delete my previous post on the matter, Poyet shit on that floor.

A fair point well taken. Consider my post fixed.

Cattermole's tackle is never a red. Not in a million years.

It doesn't look too bad from most views, but there's one angle showing it's a blatant red card.

He left the floor so all bets off. No worse than that challenge on Adam Johnson though

Not sure he even did that, just doesnt seem as bad as their previous cunts and I would have had him here

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think it was Robin Friday who shit in Mark Lawrenson's kit bag - after getting sent off for kicking him in the face.

Give over. It could have been a yellow on another day, but the ref drew a red card and he can have no complaints. He went in wildly, risking injury to the opposition player and got nowhere near the ball. A yellow would have been a lucky escape, a red maybe slightly harsh as he didn't seem to catch much of Elmohamedy, one of those in betweeners. Whilst in theory every tackle should be judged on its own merits, it's happened far to often for Clattermole for it to be accidental. Same for Tiote and to a lesser degree Cabaye. They are also guilty of losing their mind and going in dangerously once in a while, and would have been deservedly sent off for a challenge like that one yesterday.