Sunderland

Nobody

Have you ever heard a more comical and biased comentary as Qinn on Sunderland :lol:  hardly spoke for periods when City had  ball, and would then go way over the top for every Sunderland touch. I swear I heard him joining in the singing off mike.

Have you ever heard a more comical and biased comentary as Qinn on Sunderland :lol:  hardly spoke for periods when City had  ball, and would then go way over the top for every Sunderland touch. I swear I heard him joining in the singing off mike.

Shouldn't be allowed to commentate on their games tbh, always ridiculously biased.

Shouldn't be allowed to commentate on their games tbh, always ridiculously biased.

fyp

I think the key will be how they react to going a goal down - at swansea they collapsed.

But since then, they've gone a goal up first.

Well apart from at Hull...

DOH! Forgot that one... was just thinking of the matches against us, Southampton (albeit in the cup) and today.

fyp

:thup: