Sunderland

Nobody

Stone wall penalty should have been given tbh. Scandalous refereeing of late. This handball in the box gig needs looking at big style by FIFA.

Its all part of the conspiracy against them, this seyson.  :snod:

They'll come straight back up mind, should they go down. Think Poyet is a decent manager, he's trying to get them to play and I think it'll be pretty routine for him next season in the championship. It won't be the same team, loads will go and a few come in. They could quite easily be better for it in the long term.

If Poyet walks job half done things would get interesting as short doesn't seem committed to the club.

bad enough losing two homw games on the trot- but the real damage could be done next with real 6 pointers against wham and Norwich. Side sthat will be looking at the game against them as a big chance of 3 points.

Howay. :lol:

They'll come straight back up mind, should they go down. Think Poyet is a decent manager, he's trying to get them to play and I think it'll be pretty routine for him next season in the championship. It won't be the same team, loads will go and a few come in. They could quite easily be better for it in the long term.

If Poyet walks job half done things would get interesting as short doesn't seem committed to the club.

I don't know. They have a squad full of overpaid, overrated, and underperforming players with vast experience in England and foreign imports who haven't been given time to adapt, will have had a bad experience (the manager they came for was sacked within a month), and will probably want to leave the league. I can see a lot of personnel change and dysfunction.

Stone wall penalty should have been given tbh. Scandalous refereeing of late. This handball in the box gig needs looking at big style by FIFA.

Should have been given. Can only imagine that the referee didn't see it hit the arm and thought it hid his head. Missed call though.

bad enough losing two homw games on the trot- but the real damage could be done next with real 6 pointers against wham and Norwich. Side sthat will be looking at the game against them as a big chance of 3 points.

Howay. :lol:

Think the mackems have a much better chance of getting points against big teams (and I'm cheekily including Newcastle in that bracket) because they're up for it. Think they'll play much worse against midtable and below sides.

If they keep bardsley, brown, larsson, colback, johnson, they will p*ss that league.

Colback's contract is up at the end of the season and he doesn't look like signing a new one, the rest of them will easily be on £30k-£40k per week minimum and unless Short fancies bankrolling them again they'll have to leave.