Sunderland

Nobody

They'll win it if they get through tonight.

Could be argued they'd deserve it if they knock out Chelsea, Man U and City in succession. 

Absolutely. Throw in Southampton too. They'll lose tonight though.

God, I hope so. Even with the prospect of a (potential) humiliation from Man City, I don't want them to have their day out at Wembley.

Ah, thanks :thup:

Don't have a great deal of trust in Man Utd atm, but I think away from the sodding Stadium of Light I have decent faith in Man City to pummel Sunderland in the final should it come to that.

There's no doubt in my mind that they'll get through tonight. I've even stuck £50 on them at 7/4 to qualify for the final to soften the blow slightly.

would you not of been better off putting 50 quid on them winning it at 17-1?  We won't mind them getting to the final if they get beat surely?

With their record against City? Nah, you're alright. 1-0 Bardsley in the final. Id rather boil my cock than live through that.

I don't understand you? £50 at 17/1 would soften the blow if they won it.

No amount of money would soften the blow of them actually bothering to try, and succeed at winning something. Fuck that.

I do hope so, their fans will claim they have had a more successful season than us if they get to the final. A mackem at graft seems to think they will also be in europe next season if they make the final, because city will already get into europe via the league.

Going to get raped something rotten tonight. The tears of the 9000 will dribble onto the pitch.

Unfortunately (in this one case of course) Manure aren't raping anyone this season, especially at home. Hoping the is the one occasion they do however.

@ManUtd: #mufc starting XI vs Sunderland: De Gea; Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Buttner; Januzaj, Carrick, Fletcher, Kagawa; Welbeck, Hernandez.

@SAFC #SAFC: Mannone, Bardsley, Alonso, Brown, O'Shea ©, Cattermole, Colback, Ki, Johnson, Borini, Fletcher.