Sunderland

Nobody

But seriously, is that a guy or a girl?

0/10 WNB

:lol:

Why is "Bazza" so f***ing happy though?

At a guess, I assume 'it' was the first to get the new home shirt.

Like when 'Lou and Andy' camped out a few years back.

Guest reefatoon

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/1.5892522.1374766756!/image/2499282943.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2499282943.jpg

:iamatwat:

Unkal Michelle?

You would think the red and white stripes would remind him to use some Colgate now and again the manky toothed cunt.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/1.5892522.1374766756!/image/2499282943.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2499282943.jpg

:iamatwat:

Presumably, he funded the shirt buy from his mams compensation

Guest Haris Vuckic

Wow. There's some yellow teeth.

Does he use Coca Cola for Mouthwash, or couldn't he find a BAZZZA bottle?

A couple of mackems I know are really optimistic about the new season (See the mackem boom-bust cycle) and compared to the way O'Neill dragged that team through a season I can sort of see why but honestly, they've bought some absolute dross. What did Di Canio really see in some of those transfers, or what has he ever done in management to suggest he can get the best out of all those new players? An early start to the transfer window certainly helps but there's really nothing there to suggest getting anything above mid table

Robbie Savage ‏@RobbieSavage8 3h

So if hooper goes to Norwich Ill have to have a rethink on who goes down , with signings and lack of my 3 now are palace, hull, Sunderland

Savage is alright, like :lol:

I know nothing about the players they have signed, so i wouldn't have a clue if they are relegation fodder or not :lol:

I'd say that they might have an initial good start to the season then fall away quite badly once the whole 'new signing/new era' boost dies out and Di Canio inevitably falls out with every one.

No chance they'll go down, unless their high tempo kills them with injuries and fatigue later on in the season. Depends on how big they get their squad, PDC knows he needs a big one for his style of football.