Sunderland

Nobody

Guest snoopythewriter

These lot go down, they'll never see the light of the Premier League for five years at least.

Bloody hell, I've only been away for a day or two and it's gone mad.

OK, that performance against Hull was rank, especially after watching your lot tear them a new one and after our performance in the cup final. I was more than pissed off just after the game. But I've calmed down, taken stock, sobered up, and decided our glass is still very much half full.

When Poyet took over we had 1 point, we were an absolute shambles, playing shit, and had a squad which was imploding and were a laughing stock. If you'd asked me then would I take a Capital One Cup final, a FA Cup quarter final, beating the Mags twice (sorry), playing some decent football, have 24 points, and having our destiny very much in our own hands in March I would have snapped your hands off.

Yes, we're still in the shit and we could still go down, but this is the most I've enjoyed a season since Peter Reid was here  :fool:

I don't think them staying up is in doubt, they'll finish 15th imo.

This.

The sheer volume of absolute pigshit in the bottom half of the league this season is ridiculous. The 3 teams that go down this season will truly be some of the worst sides to have ever been relegated from the PL since football began in 1992. It'll be a 6-way shit-off for the remaining games and there's worse than them this season.

I don't think them staying up is in doubt, they'll finish 15th imo.

This.

The sheer volume of absolute pigshit in the bottom half of the league this season is ridiculous. The 3 teams that go down this season will truly be some of the worst sides to have ever been relegated from the PL since football began in 1992. It'll be a 6-way shit-off for the remaining games and there's worse than them this season.

i agree with this- but they seem unable to win the vital shit offs at home,and some difficult away games.  Game on imo.

Guest alijmitchell

I know it sounds daft, but after this weekend's hilarity I had an epiphany, or a reaffirmation of the truth - these cunts will always be desperately shit. The last two scares I had of them coming good were the seasons they had Millwall in the cup, and the Peytar Reyud season when the finished 7th.

It is shit that they have walloped us at home twice, but here's the rub - if they go down, Poyet will leave, if they stay up, Poyet will get poached by a better club. There is literally no manager worth his salt that would want to piss away his years at Sunderland, and every time they fluke their way to something good, the absolutely shit their own bed. Regardless of the fortunes of their new revolutionary manager, the club will always be an absolute shithouse with desperate wankers as fans.

I know it sounds daft, but after this weekend's hilarity I had an epiphany, or a reaffirmation of the truth - these c***s will always be desperately s***. The last two scares I had of them coming good were the seasons they had Millwall in the cup, and the Peytar Reyud season when the finished 7th.

It is s*** that they have walloped us at home twice, but here's the rub - if they go down, Poyet will leave, if they stay up, Poyet will get poached by a better club. There is literally no manager worth his salt that would want to p*ss away his years at Sunderland, and every time they fluke their way to something good, the absolutely s*** their own bed. Regardless of the fortunes of their new revolutionary manager, the club will always be an absolute shithouse with desperate w*****s as fans.

The whole of that could be directed at Newcastle. The whole of North East football, apart from the fans, is a joke.

I know it sounds daft, but after this weekend's hilarity I had an epiphany, or a reaffirmation of the truth - these c***s will always be desperately s***. The last two scares I had of them coming good were the seasons they had Millwall in the cup, and the Peytar Reyud season when the finished 7th.

It is s*** that they have walloped us at home twice, but here's the rub - if they go down, Poyet will leave, if they stay up, Poyet will get poached by a better club. There is literally no manager worth his salt that would want to p*ss away his years at Sunderland, and every time they fluke their way to something good, the absolutely s*** their own bed. Regardless of the fortunes of their new revolutionary manager, the club will always be an absolute shithouse with desperate w*****s as fans.

The whole of that could be directed at Newcastle. The whole of North East football, apart from the fans, is a joke.

Who the fucks poaching our manager like? :lol:

Guest alijmitchell

Well certainly I think both clubs have a history of shitting the bed when things begin to look rosy, but I disagree about the fans being the same, and similarly, our experience in the recent history has shown that as a club, we can attract and keep excellent players and managers. It is my opinion that we have been a much more attractive destination for players and managers recently - although this really isn't the case now.

Poyet has them playing a nicer style of football but its not really much better.

I thought they would give Hull a good game but Sunderland looked toothless. Resting players is hardly an excuse, as Hull were missing their two strikers.

I thought Poyet might keep them up but im starting to think they might not now. I do believe there are 3 worse teams than them.