Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

He's an improvement on Gosling, I'm in.

A cheap upgrade on current shit squad players? Hardly a bad thing is it. Too English for some mind ;)

Guest Roger Kint

Who gives a fuck if he celebrated? Am sure there was no noise from the crowd about him at all to prompt it  :rolleyes:

Some people are too childish to accept a decent back up considerably better than our current ones, i am sure Ashley will come through for you though and sign some to your liking to fill the squad out :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Talking back up players and you mention Ronaldo, fucking hell. Waste of time dropping to your level tbh. Enjoy the lack of depth Ashley will actually provide you rather than a useful option like Colback

Talking back up players and you mention Ronaldo, f***ing hell. Waste of time dropping to your level tbh. Enjoy the lack of depth Ashley will actually provide you rather than a useful option like Colback

:lol: you're a riot man, pls don't bother talking to me you prontonising bell end :thup:

FYP

Who gives a f*** if he celebrated? Am sure there was no noise from the crowd about him at all to prompt it  :rolleyes:

Some people are too childish to accept a decent back up considerably better than our current ones, i am sure Ashley will come through for you though and sign some to your liking to fill the squad out :thup:

Yeah it's mega childish to not want average Mackem players on our books, behave man.

:lol: if he's Ronaldo I don't, but it's jack f***ing colback. Have a look through the thread in RTG and they can't wait to bin him off. He's turgid, often goes missing and basically offers nothing.

Would much rather see bigi play, abeid back. Colback FFS :lol:

He's better than those you mention. He tends to keep it simple but I wouldn't say he goes missing just doesn't catch the eye very much. I reckon he'd look much better playing more advanced.

Signing players from relegated teams is rarely a good idea.  There's a reason they were relegated.

Bramble and O'Brien had some decent finishes with NUFC.

Champions League football as well.

Who gives a f*** if he celebrated? Am sure there was no noise from the crowd about him at all to prompt it  :rolleyes:

Yeah it's mega childish to not want average Mackem players on our books, behave man.

:lol: if he's Ronaldo I don't, but it's jack fucking colback. Have a look through the thread in RTG and they can't wait to bin him off. He's turgid, often goes missing and basically offers nothing.

Would much rather see bigi play, abeid back. Colback FFS :lol:

It must just have been us who made him look good then. I have only seen him play against us and I thought he looked decent going forward. There again it's not like we tested him defensively. He could have the pace of Kevin Nolan for all I know.

I wouldn't take a single sunderland player, I know it's desperate times around here lately but fuck that.

Borini, Giaccherini, Johnson, Ki, Mannone

Not that Pardew would know what to do with them, but they'd be depth improvements at worst.

I wouldn't take a single sunderland player, I know it's desperate times around here lately but fuck that.

Not that Pardew would know what to do with them, but they'd be depth improvements at worst.

Pretty sure he'd know to put Mannone in goal, like.

Guest Walter

I wouldn't take a single sunderland player, I know it's desperate times around here lately but f*** that.

Borini and Ki aren't sunderland players, giaccherini is shit

I wouldn't take a single sunderland player, I know it's desperate times around here lately but f*** that.

I wouldn't take any of them for our first team. And if we're going to be signing squad players there's bound to be better places to look than Sunderland.