Sunderland

Nobody

If get our expected good hiding tomorrow then there won't be an awful lot of difference in a lot of respects. Goals for, goals against, GD and number of losses will all be pretty even.

The main difference between our records is we've had that extra goal to turn a lot of draws into wins, largely because of Remy's goals. We know he's not our player and he's not going to be here next season. Poyet's done Pardew 4 times out of 4, they've won the last 3 derbies and that's fucking grim.

They will win, and stay up. If Poyet rebuilds I think he will do canny.

Seriously when did you turn? You only ever seem to post when you're sucking mackem cock these days :lol:

You love Poyet like.

Nah I just appreciate a good team and manager when I see one.

Haven't been out of bed long so just saw the mackems result and thought of this:

Paul Merson desperately sticking up for though saying it's more the players not believing in the 'club' rather than the manager.

Mets has been on the ale again then.

He's predicted Sunderland to win 4-0 tomorrow. He's definitely back on something.

Fucking hell, Merson. :lol:

My 3 bets won and I VERY nearly bet on 4-0 at 90-1. Doubly gutted.

Theyre most likely staying up but, after next week, theyll probably be back in the bottom 3 again. So you never know.

This "miracle" stuff is crap though. They had plenty of games, a decent gap to close, great fixtures and terrible shit surrounding them. The only miracle was selling out Plastic Bag Arena.

Poyet's decision to bring Connor Wickham back early from his loan has certainly paid off. Wickham hadn't exactly been tearing it up in the Championship during his loan yet he's doing it in the Premiership. "It's a funny old game".

Looks like Sunderland will be doing their rebuild in the Premiership. Does that mean they'll be stuck with some of the players they don't want? I imagine a few players they wanted rid of will have been happy to leave if they get relegated. Sunderland staying up may mean some of the turds in their squad are harder to flush.

Poyet's decision to bring Connor Wickham back early from his loan has certainly paid off. Wickham hadn't exactly been tearing it up in the Championship during his loan yet he's doing it in the Premiership. "It's a funny old game".

Looks like Sunderland will be doing their rebuild in the Premiership. Does that mean they'll be stuck with some of the players they don't want? I imagine a few players they wanted rid of will have been happy to leave if they get relegated. Sunderland staying up may mean some of the turds in their squad are harder to flush.

A fair few are out of contract.

Think they will lose next week but have a chance in their final two home games. Problem is the three teams below seemingly don't want to stay up with Cardiff and Norwich probably already gone. Fulham is the only real contender imo.

A Love Supreme ‏@ALS_Fanzine  3m

Connor Wickham has scored 5 goals in the last 3 games. This means that if we'd started him every game this season he'd have scored 63 goals.

Haha... it doesn't like.