Sunderland

Nobody

Norwich are gone imo. Villa will stay up so it's 2 from 3 and if Sunderland lose tomorrow then they'll probably be one of them.

Bit of a cunt that both West Brom and Swansea will both be on the beach by the time their last 2 fixtures roll around. :hmm:

West Brom will need a point for security I'd imagine. Stop it going to the last day. :thup:

Swansea should've been on the beach when they beat Wigan for us last May. I'll take some comfort from that, I guess.

Actually, I can easily see Cardiff doing Chelsea on the last day. Chelsea'll have nowt to play for whatsoever.

That would be too much glorious.

To be fair if they beat Sunderland and then us they will be on 36 points and out of it, assuming Man Utd also beat Sunderland then they will be also be 7 points ahead of Sunderland with Sunderland having 6 points to play for. The Chelsea match will be a nothing match for them.

Sunderland have been terrible against sides they should win against, most of their points have come against the better sides apart from us. I think it's 50/50 for them and I don't think they'll win tomorrow. 

I find myself seemingly being one of very few thinking Cardiff will now stroll out of the relegation battle due to facing Sunderland and us. Hopefully (in terms of Sunderland going down) I'll be proven right in a few hours.

Busy on twitter patting themselves on the backs because they've sold out today. Well done.

First time this season, which is strange. Lose or draw today and it could turn very nasty in there as relegation will be almost confirmed. Personally, I still think we'll go down, simply because of our shocking form against the teams around us. At least we have given ourselves a fighting chance which I didn't think the players were capable of even two weeks ago.

Busy on twitter patting themselves on the backs because they've sold out today. Well done.

First time this season, which is strange. Lose or draw today and it could turn very nasty in there as relegation will be almost confirmed. Personally, I still think we'll go down, simply because of our shocking form against the teams around us. At least we have given ourselves a fighting chance which I didn't think the players were capable of even two weeks ago.

Today is the big one. I think even a draw would be damaging now. I can't call it, could see you winning it but its anyone's game in these sort of matches

What's the chances of Kenwyne and/or Fraizer Campbell scoring today ? That would be the Sunderland way of getting beat  :mike: