Sunderland

Nobody

Talksport saying Eto'o could be going there too  :undecided:

He'll only be going for the money, I can't see him putting in much effort at Sunderland unless he really wants to play for Poyet.

Guest Roger Kint

Talksport saying Eto'o could be going there too  :undecided:

He'll only be going for the money, I can't see him putting in much effort at Sunderland unless he really wants to play for Poyet.

Be surprised if they offer more than West ham who he has knocked back. The obvious drawback of sunderland compared to the bright lights of London for a player like him doesnt appeal either

Eto'o's still got it but if they're after him it shows they are running out of ideas.

I think he'd do well there, got some very important goals last season for Chelsea

He'd have no motivation there. He'd not do a thing for them.

Eto'o's still got it but if they're after him it shows they are running out of ideas.

I think he'd do well there, got some very important goals last season for Chelsea

He'd have no motivation there. He'd not do a thing for them.

Hopefully he'd go the same way as Asimo Gyan and get fat on cheesy chips.

He'd get a few goals but i'm thinking more along the lines of future planning, would be totally desperate imo. That's why Allardyce was chasing him, glamorous 30+ options who don't really have the stomach for a relegation scrap.

''Who's available? Eto'o … right well lets just pay him what he wants to get him here for a season'', even though he'll be surrounded by utter s****, both in terms of playing staff and location. He looked good at Chelsea but look at the supporting cast he had there.

Guest Roger Kint

Eto'o at Sunderland man  :lol: would be a bit like Kluivert when he was here. 4 year contract please  :laugh:.

Rumours he asked for £120k a week at West Ham :lol:

Eto'o at Sunderland man  :lol: would be a bit like Kluivert when he was here. 4 year contract please  :laugh:.

Except we were fighting for top 5, had Shearer, Bellamy, Dyer etc. Money aye, but we at least had something Kluivert could say appealed to him.

Guest palnese

Except we were fighting for top 5, had Shearer, Bellamy, Dyer etc. Money aye, but we at least had something Kluivert could say appealed to him.

Aye, Quayside.

Kluivert would have been a success if he was given game time. For the amount of game time he got his goals ratio was ok.

The thing is at the time Souness didn't have the bottle to drop either Shearer of Bellamy and plus he wasn't his signing.

Kluivert would have been a success if he was given game time. For the amount of game time he got his goals ratio was ok.

The thing is at the time Souness didn't have the bottle to drop either Shearer of Bellamy and plus he wasn't his signing.

Apparantly he wasnt really SBR's signing either.