Sunderland

Nobody

Unfortuntately, saw some of their lot disrespecting the 17th minute tribute. Poor show but that's my only sour grapes.

Saw Poyet clapping but not Pardew

They both clapped

Pardew wasn't clapping when I looked over, fairly sure of it.

He was shouting instructions for defenders to go short for Alnwick but when he stopped doing that he clapped

Unfortuntately, saw some of their lot disrespecting the 17th minute tribute. Poor show but that's my only sour grapes.

They both clapped

Pretty certain I saw Pardew pissing on their memorial prematch too.

They both clapped

Pretty certain I saw Pardew pissing on their memorial prematch too.

While dressed as Muhammed

Firstly can I say that the fans who were disrespecting the memory of John Alder and Liam Sweeney are scum, and I'm sure 99% of all fans, including ours will say the same.

As for the match? Well I thought it was more entertaining than a lot of derbies I've watched over the years with both teams creating chances. I was more than happy at 0-0 with the clock ticking down, but I said to my mate that I thought we might catch you on the break as you were getting more gun-ho when you were attacking. Sure enough I was right.

I really don't know what it is about the way Pardew sets his teams up for these games, but he really does seem to give them to us on a plate. I'm not complaining mind  :lol:

Anyway, it's made my holidays, but I'm not here to gloat, so I'll just say have a good Christmas all....and stay safe  O0

Guest firetotheworks

Nee eyebrows

Yiv got nee fuckin' eyebrows

Nee fuckin' eyebrows

Yiv got nee fuckin' eyebrows

He looks like one of those photoshops where all of the features are made smaller on a massive face. He reminds me of Wizpig.

This is him and what he said. :(

10372152_10152479523972213_7783827155740063746_n.jpg?oh=b5e2ab5b2dd025fa354b236e4edd6ba2&oe=5502286D&__gda__=1429295672_1a4d8e12b2e75c097507373f7cebc55a

What the fuck is he even having a go at with that comment? You'd imagine it would be that Glasgow is a shithole but that doesn't make sense, so is he saying the bin trucks in Glasgow generally don't do their jobs very well?

Fair play if he has that much in depth knowledge of garbage disposal efficiency around the country.

As distasteful as it was, that previous mackem troll having a 'joke' about the malaysian air disaster, was perhaps 'understandable', though still wholly unacceptable.

However, this one about a tragic accident in Glasgow.... just... WHY??

Some sick cretins in this world who get off on trolling and making jokes about incidents such as this.

Worryingly, there tends to be a few from Wearside, though.

I'll never understand why people think shit like that after people have been killed, let alone go onto social media and say it. I guess that makes me feel better about myself, but what the fuck is wrong with these people?