Sunderland

Nobody

2 more wins from the mackems will be enough I think - Leicester and us at home will do it. Just can't see Burnley getting more than that.

Just noticed Dick is 67...

Think that would be the lowest points total a team has survived on (?) so it's very unlikely to be enough.  Also to be honest Burnley look much more capable of winning games than Sunderland.

Heard some of Totalsport yesterday driving home, and it was interesting that Gabbiadini and Anderson both agreed it was time for Poyet to go, and criticised him for his tactics, team selections (sticking with certain favoured players), and dubious comments to the media.... all the very same things they both constantly defended Pardew till the end for.

He is a better manager than the dush bag we have as manager. Anyone who are laughing at them should see our situation first and laugh hard.

We've been doing that for years...

Louise Taylor saying that McLaren is their number one choice to take over in the Summer.  I wonder if he will end up with a choice between us and the Mackems in which case, he is more likely to go there - better working conditions and they will probably pay him loads more.  We will step aside and refuse to get into a bidding war.

They'll go down now imo. The wrong appointment for the situation they are in. If you look at the teams who appoint managers and get out you're looking at the likes of Allardcye/Pulis/Sherwoord. Motivators who know the league.  I can't see him doing well at all, been out of club football for ages.

He will only need to do marginally better than the ultra shit Poyet. They'll stay up.

One point above Burnley who look like they can get out of it.  Squad full of players who have largely given up/are shit. Not sure myself. If they lose the derby they are done imo.

If they lose the derby then they are down, the trouble is though that we all know that they will win it.

One point above Burnley who look like they can get out of it.  Squad full of players who have largely given up/are s***. Not sure myself. If they lose the derby they are done imo.

If they lose the derby then they are down, the trouble is though that we all know that they will win it.

I am hoping for a draw.