Sunderland

Nobody

He's brought in some absolute crap though. Scocco, Buckley, Coates and Bridcutt spring to mind but Alvarez(no doubt a good player in another league) and Vergini have been pretty poor too

This is true. Recruitment has been awful. When you sign Championship players, you become a Championship team. However, the times I've watched them they've looked alright as far as playing football. Their style of football is a hell of a lot more attractive than the s*** we play tbh.

No it's not. They rarely score. Sideways passes to fuck. Awful to watch.

Fuck me. Seeing Sunderland struggle as well was the one ray of sunshine in following football these days.

Now they've ruined that by daring to try to improve.

Everything is totally shit forever.

ffs :lol:

It's probably in every managers contract over there: "Oh, and you'll get sacked before our home game against the Mags because we want the new-manager-bounce."

They don't need no bounce to beat us though.

f*** me. Seeing Sunderland struggle as well was the one ray of sunshine in following football these days.

:lol:

their relegation is the only thing we can win.

That sounds like a tag line for a bad movie. Something like a Steven Seagull movie

"Hard To Win"

"Their relegation is the only thing we can win"

f*** me. Seeing Sunderland struggle as well was the one ray of sunshine in following football these days.

That sounds like a tag line for a bad movie. Something like a Steven Seagull movie

"Hard To Win"

http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/3/2933/Steven_Seagull.jpg

Wasn't Poyet one of the names in the frame when Pardew was under pressure a while back?

Now out of contract and available to start pretty much immediately? :shifty:

That Chelsea > Dennis Wise > Ashley connection as well.

"Hard To Win"

:lol: :lol:

Wasn't Poyet one of the names in the frame when Pardew was under pressure a while back?

Now out of contract and available to start pretty much immediately? :shifty:

Those sunken eyes are unnerving.

A decent sunderland side finishing above us and doing well themselves would cause an initial uproar but then the media guru will kick start a campaign saying we are expecting to much.  Eventually people will buy it hook line and sinker. 

:lol: :lol:

"Hard To Win"