Sunderland

Nobody

Guess it just shows how petty they are and how pathetic and meaningless their lives must be if their greatest pleasure in it is when they beat a team that can't even be bothered to try to beat any team in the first place.

Today's stunt is as good as a trophy for them. They'll all probably be jumping around punching the air, fully grown men hugging and crying, family feuds put to one side. They'll barely notice their relegation.

I'm surprised you all think the timing was a coincidence tbh, I'd not put it past them at all. I was standing by the ground, where the plane was loitering around until it finally flew over.

But the banner backfired because a) they're likely to get relegated, b) it helped embarrass Ashley and c) it was overshadowed by the boycott.

Idiots :lol:

17th minute means nothing FFS, that's what bothers me about the whining

2 of them died, why don't we clap on the 2nd minute then the plane would have been fine

J is the 10th letter of the alphabet and L the 12th so let's clap on the 22nd minute if we add them together

and so fucking on

Thought it was all a bit of a non-issue. Sky had to do an epic zoom in to even read it which is more embarrassing.

The whole thing was embarrassing, they are probably wanking over it on rtg.

17th minute means nothing FFS, that's what bothers me about the whining

2 of them died, why don't we clap on the 2nd minute then the plane would have been fine

J is the 10th letter of the alphabet and L the 12th so let's clap on the 22nd minute if we add them together

and so fucking on

While I think it was probably a coincidence it's no secret the fans clap in the 17th min and have done at every home game. On rtg there was a canny few comments about 'the mags clapping the plane' and the fact it was apparently circling for a while makes me doubt it a little

Utter scumbags for flying it over on the 17th minute! Shows them up for what they are!

:lol:

f*** off man

Fucken scumbag!

Are you the famous scoot who goes around away fans forums asking their predictions?

Aboot 8 years ago hahaha!