Sunderland

Nobody

That's grim. Grooming certainly suggests it wasn't just meeting her in a club

YeaH, he knew fine well.

Oh dear.  To even be suspected of that, your reputation is smashed.

Actually really surprised. Seeing as the Mackems dropped his suspension and brought him on against us, assumed they were confident of his innocence.

Just gambling for points, at least we obliged.

Actually really surprised. Seeing as the Mackems dropped his suspension and brought him on against us, assumed they were confident of his innocence.

You'd think if there was any chance of a charge they'd have left him suspended. Shocking decision.

Guest Roger Kint

That's grim. Grooming certainly suggests it wasn't just meeting her in a club

The club stuff was some crap twitter rumour. Pretty sure someone said he contacted her on instagram or something

You'd think if there was any chance of a charge they'd have left him suspended. Shocking decision.

I think the PFA might have been involved - something along the lines that they could not continue to suspend him as he had not been charged.

Grooming?

Knowing full well the person is underage, continuing sending messages and trying to meet them...etc

:thup: Thanks, hadn't heard of that charge before.

Only a recent thing with the internet, mainly used for internet creeps who go out of the way to message young kids and pretend to be kids themselves. Eventually arranging a meet up. 

Does this automatically mean prison, or can you get let off depending on circumstances? Also guessing this instantly means on the sex offenders list?

Either way hope the nonce rots.

Does this automatically mean prison, or can you get let off depending on circumstances? Also guessing this instantly means on the sex offenders list?

Well he has a trial yet, like  :lol:

Well I know that, ha! Don't think I asked in enough detail.

As in if you are found guilty in court, does this case mean prison no matter what?

As in if you are found guilty in court, does this case mean prison no matter what?

If he's guilty on those charges he's going to prison like.

I don't think it would go to trial unless they had damning evidence in a case like this. If found guilty, it's almost certain to be a custodial sentence in my opinion.