Sunderland

Nobody

Suspending him immediately whilst he was under suspicion of these crimes was totally the right thing to do by Sunderland, fair play. To see him charged with 3 counts of sexual activity with a minor and another of grooming and not reinstating the suspension is nothing short of disgraceful. The suspicions obviously have a bit more substance to them now, enough to actually bring charges, and they've done nothing.

Absolutely desperate stuff. 

Absolutely desperate that lot. No way should he be allowed to play. I'm sure anyone in any other job would be suspended in such circumstances.

Even the armed forces don't suspend you for similar cases, which is shocking. Guess their reason might be "innocent until proven guilty" but it's still wrong.

Even the armed forces don't suspend you for similar cases, which is shocking. Guess their reason might be "innocent until proven guilty" but it's still wrong.

Even the armed forces? Those bastions of morality? Well now I don't know what to think.....

Even the armed forces? Those bastions of morality? Well now I don't know what to think.....

:lol: :lol: :thup: The only reason he has not been suspended is because he is (probably) their best player, and if they get relegated it will lose them a lot of money.

Guest Geordiesned

I've genuinely just seen "It can't be that serious because he's only going to magistrates court" from some mental fucking Mackem.

:doh:

That place is brilliant. Hadn't looked at it for about a year.  :lol:

...no matter what happens .. and how bad things get, if the worst happens there is one consolation

.. the scum never did it to us .. 5 in a row FTM ..

We should stop importing anxieties about skin colour from America. It is not healthy

They live in a different world

I've genuinely just seen "It can't be that serious because he's only going to magistrates court" from some mental fucking Mackem.

:doh:

That's just...wow.

How many courts do you have in England by the way? Think we have 3 "levels" here in Sweden.