Sunderland

Nobody

Does this automatically mean prison, or can you get let off depending on circumstances? Also guessing this instantly means on the sex offenders list?

Either way hope the nonce rots.

Well he has a trial yet, like  :lol:

Well I know that, ha! Don't think I asked in enough detail.

As in if you are found guilty in court, does this case mean prison no matter what?

I don't think it would go to trial unless they had damning evidence in a case like this. If found guilty, it's almost certain to be a custodial sentence in my opinion.

In the interests of balance :whistle:

Ched Evans case was hardly bang to rights

(Mind you...He was bumming for England after it)

WTF enters someones mind when doing this?

He's an extremely wealthy and successful sportsman (discuss), with an absolutley stunning partner who has the ability to enjoy life to the full, to levels we can mostly dream of.

What a f***ing Alleged nonce.

There you go

WTF enters someones mind when doing this?

He's an extremely wealthy and successful sportsman (discuss), with an absolutley stunning partner who has the ability to enjoy life to the full, to levels we can mostly dream of.

What a f***ing Alleged nonce.

There you go

:lol:

What I was getting at is he's not your typical 'nonce' though is he? Unless there is other stuff in his past etc. seems odd to suddenly be so desirous of bald clunge that he is willing to take such stupid decisions...

Maybe the whole 'they feel invincible' thing about top footballers and the way they are detached from real life has something to do with it...

Does this automatically mean prison, or can you get let off depending on circumstances? Also guessing this instantly means on the sex offenders list?

Either way hope the nonce rots.

Well he has a trial yet, like  :lol:

Well I know that, ha! Don't think I asked in enough detail.

As in if you are found guilty in court, does this case mean prison no matter what?

I don't think it would go to trial unless they had damning evidence in a case like this. If found guilty, it's almost certain to be a custodial sentence in my opinion.

In the interests of balance :whistle:

Ched Evans case was hardly bang to rights

(Mind you...He was bumming for England after it)

I think it's the grooming charge that makes me think he's finished. They would have to have hard evidence to include that.

The grooming evidence could literally just be sending a few messages thinking she was legal. It is possible he didn't know her age.

Doubt it, though.

I thought it was "grooming" when you knew their age

Fairly sure it could be anything in the form of prolonged contact to be honest, obviously it's grooming if she's underage but if he didn't know that, as far as he's concerned he's just flirting with a fan.

Not defending him in the slightest, he's a fucking berk obviously.

Cleary as thick as mince man

If its proven, he deserves to loose everything (Which he probably will if he does) & be on the "receiving end" of the usual prison nonce treatment

:jones:

I was thinking more... :carverlick:

:lol:

There's certainly more to it than just heresay. Three counts apparently, and a separate charge for grooming. Innocent before proven guilty and all that but they don't whack you with charges like that unless they think they've got you.

They finally get a Mag slayer and he's a horrific paedo. Seems like a Bad Luck Brian meme.

Mackem: Haha we beat you 0-3

Mag: oh aye, good win that... that Johnson lad was playing for you wasn't he?

Mackems: erm, aye

*silence*

Grooming is when someone builds an emotional connection with a child to gain their trust for the purposes of sexual abuse or exploitation. Children and young people can be groomed online or in the real world, by a stranger or by someone they know - for example a family member, friend or professional footballer.

For f*cks sake, we're gonna have to charter an Airbus A380 to get that banner off the ground.....