Sunderland

Nobody

This reminds me of when we beat boro in our last relegation season. Hopefully the Sunderland players will start their celebrations too early and end the season with a nasty shock.

We need some of their luck from that Everton game. 

With the complete lack of any creativity.  We need someone to score with a flukey deflection and someone else with their hand to get us the 3 points to see us stay up. 

This is going to be another season, where our pathetic derby losses are going to see them stop up.  They should love us by now.  Can't even remember the last derby we won FFS  :lol: :'(

Fancy playing someone who's been charged with sex offences against children. :hmm:

Cannot believe not a single bad word has been said in the press about this.

Yet, Ched Evans has sex with a drunk lass who wakes up in the morning and regrets it and he is ran out of town with pitchforks.

:facepalm:

Guest Geordiesned

Fancy playing someone who's been charged with sex offences against children. :hmm:

Cannot believe not a single bad word has been said in the press about this.

Yet, Ched Evans has sex with a drunk lass who wakes up in the morning and regrets it and he is ran out of town with pitchforks.

Not enough  :facepalm: 's in the world for that comment!

They ship 2 or 3 goals at Arsenal and they'll definitely be looking over their shoulder at the weekend.  Found dick's comments about being safe a bit weird, considering

Any Sunderland fan who thinks we're safe needs a slap. 11 points from the last 15 has given us a fighting chance though, so I'm reasonably pleased. My mood may be very different after the Arsenal game.

After tonight, Mourinho won't let Chelsea lose against the mackems.  Up to Arsenal to get a few past them, then us not to lose.

Aye, I'm clutching at straws

Could be our best chance tbh

After tonight, Mourinho won't let Chelsea lose against the mackems.  Up to Arsenal to get a few past them, then us not to lose.

We still need a point to put them in danger though. :lol:

We still need a point to put them in danger though. :lol:

Dammit haha knew Id missed something :D come on man utd