Sunderland

Nobody

I once heard on 'Sun FM' the DJ read out a traffic report where there was bad traffic in Newcastle. He followed that up with a sneering "Good!". What a sad Mackem bastard.

How can a newspaper and radio station allow such pathetic stuff? It won't be long until they end each article with a "FTM". I can't imagine ICNewcastle calling the SAFC stadium the 'Stadium of s****'.

I once heard on 'Sun FM' the DJ read out a traffic report where there was bad traffic in Newcastle. He followed that up with a sneering "Good!". What a sad Mackem b******.

How can a newspaper and radio station allow such pathetic stuff? It won't be long until they end each article with a "FTM". I can't imagine ICNewcastle calling the SAFC stadium the 'Stadium of s****'.

They do it to pander to the knuckledraggers on wearside. After all they need them to buy their paper/listen to their radio programme but we're a bit more sophisticated up here and our local papers/radio don't need to stoop to those levels. Walk around Newcastle and then jump on a metro to Sunderland for any further proof of what I'm saying. They're about half an hour away but it's like going back 30 years. A bizarre, non entity of a place and that's what fuels their bitterness and bile.