Sunderland

Nobody

This is the biggest load of shit I have ever read.

Slightly off topic but it irks me that the camera angle at the SoL is focused on our smallest stand (in terms of height). I know it's due to the sun but the stadium looks a different class when looking at the north and west stand.

When you see our stadium it might as well be Southamptons but when you see the sports direct it's focused on their two biggest stands. It makes the ground look much bigger when in reality it's not much bigger than ours.

The camera at St James has always faced the East Stand. Otherwise we would see the dug out.

This is the biggest load of s*** I have ever read.

Slightly off topic but it irks me that the camera angle at the SoL is focused on our smallest stand (in terms of height). I know it's due to the sun but the stadium looks a different class when looking at the north and west stand.

When you see our stadium it might as well be Southamptons but when you see the sports direct it's focused on their two biggest stands. It makes the ground look much bigger when in reality it's not much bigger than ours.

The camera at St James has always faced the East Stand. Otherwise we would see the dug out.

Has somebody pointed it out to the guy that the East Stand is our smalles stan in terms of height? Nerd.

So I gather from this thread it's all the fans fault. :lol: So why do some like to come out with the myth that we hound managers out? That's all they would come out with if we started protesting, they wont be on our side like they are with the mags you can guarantee that.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/media-reaction-to-sunderland-newcastle.1115985/page-4#ixzz3iPHGfLq2

What ?

Love how much they're destroying Kaboul after Leicester too. :lol:

He had a mare for their fourth goal tbf.

Aye he was fucking terrible, what makes it funnier is how much the sister shaggers were all banging on about how fantastic he is and how the mags will be foaming they couldn't get hold of him.

Love how much they're destroying Kaboul after Leicester too. :lol:

He had a mare for their fourth goal tbf.

Aye he was f***ing terrible, what makes it funnier is how much the sister shaggers were all banging on about how fantastic he is and how the mags will be foaming they couldn't get hold of him.

A few on here seemed to want him aswell and suggest he was a good player :mike:

It'd be truly wonderful to see this insignificant, worthless turd of a club relegated. Bring absolutely nothing to the league.

They deserve to go down and I'd happily see it, but to say they bring nothing is inaccurate. They do a remarkable job of cheering us up due to them always, always being shitter than us, even when they're regularly winning derbies.

The mackems and Villa are like how Fulham were until they went down. Pointlessly just staying in the league to make up the numbers but to contibute fuck all to the league apart from a few laughs at how shite they are - can't wait for both teams to go down.

The mackems and Villa are like how Fulham were until they went down. Pointlessly just staying in the league to make up the numbers but to contibute fuck all to the league apart from a few laughs at how shite they are - can't wait for both teams to go down.

Villa have bought some decent players this summer, think they'll be alright for the foreseeable future

I can think of another team who are like that...

Almost as if no-one cares about them because they don't provide any entertainment ever.

Bigger clubs always get a big reaction from the media when things don't go well, like us last season. Nee cunt cares when the small clubs do shite like s*nderland. Not my opinion, it's a fact.

Our season last season was widely reported as shocking. I doubt they even got a mention as it's expected of a small club even though they finished in an even worse position.