Sunderland

Nobody

As if people are getting offended at the notion of a professional footballer wanting to have a PA. The fuck is the point in making a shit ton of money if you're morally obligated to clean your own shitter and go to Morissons on your day off. Fuck that. If I've got enough money, I'm paying for someone to do all of these shit errands, and I'm playing on my Xbox and going Go Karting at every possible opportunity.

Hiring a manager on a one year deal was never going to work was it. Craziness.  [emoji38]

Players are likely tuning the guy out, as he isn't around long term anyway.

The part is that everyone forgot somehow was that Advocaat is and has always been utter shit too [emoji38]

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Advocaat walk away and who could blame him? From what I remember he was basically told if he stayed on for a year there'd be significant reinvestment, 5-6 serious signings. No wonder he's narked at the lack of action from the board. I can't stand Micky Gray either but Short banning him is Ashleyesque, :lol:

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Advocaat walk away and who could blame him? From what I remember he was basically told if he stayed on for a year there'd be significant reinvestment, 5-6 serious signings. No wonder he's narked at the lack of action from the board. I can't stand Micky Gray either but Short banning him is Ashleyesque, :lol:

The 5 they have signed are 'serious signings' by their standards :lol: 

Well, at a push, 2, maybe even 3 of them are.  But still.  Short has invested so much recently, it's hardly surprising he has cut back a bit. 

They are so short term it's unreal.  Manager on a one year deal.  They constantly buy old, past it players and give them lucrative deals.  Plus, they seem to have a squad and management over haul every year.

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Advocaat walk away and who could blame him? From what I remember he was basically told if he stayed on for a year there'd be significant reinvestment, 5-6 serious signings. No wonder he's narked at the lack of action from the board. I can't stand Micky Gray either but Short banning him is Ashleyesque, [emoji38]

The 5 they have signed are 'serious signings' by their standards [emoji38] 

Well, at a push, 2, maybe even 3 of them are.  But still.  Short has invested so much recently, it's hardly surprising he has cut back a bit. 

They are so short term it's unreal.  Manager on a one year deal.  They constantly buy old, past it players and give them lucrative deals.  Plus, they seem to have a squad and management over haul every year.

It's almost like they have people who know nothing about football in charge of the club. Fortunately we can't relate.

They really have paper thin squad. No winger apart from Johnson and Lens. Lens looks promising but Johnson is soon nowhere to be seen. And he is injured now? Their defense is totally reliant on O'Shea and Pantilimon.

Larsson, Cattermole, Rodwell, Gomez etc. So mediocre. Cattermole is so bad with the ball it's laughable. Larsson has got a good delivery and nothing else. M'Vila is good is he if he stays fit and gives a shit.

Graham is at max 5-8 goal a season striker. Defoe is past it but he may get around 10.