Sunderland

Nobody

Some decent signings were made this time round, it could be a case that they finally started to buy/loan decent quality players but the luck runs out.

Tbh us and luck are the only thing that's kept them up the last 3 seasons. You can't keep riding that.

Think Lens and M'vila are actually decent. They'll probably scrape by again.

I do love it when people judge Premier League players on what they've done in daft countries like France and Holland.

Strange comment. Didn't you love Robert? He was from a "daft" country - using that logic we wouldn't have signed him.

I do love it when people judge Premier League players on what they've done in daft countries like France and Holland.

Strange comment. Didn't you love Robert? He was from a "daft" country - using that logic we wouldn't have signed him.

If he had said Russian and Ukrainian leagues, he would have been spot on tbh :lol:

I still do love Laurent more than any other NUFC player in history. Absolutely made for the PL, mind.

They have devoted a thread to the hairy bikers because one said something to a russian oligarch about buying Newcastle.

For page after page they go on to say how sure they are that he and all his family are sunderland fans or they knew he was a mag becasue he is fat. 

Strange lot

Guest vondutchie

I see what your trying to say. Players from the eredvisie have certainly been incredibly hit and miss. When they're good they're incredible but when they are bad they sinks like a stone!

http://i.imgur.com/wJKXfLF.gif