Sunderland

Nobody

@danwhitejourno: Senior players aren't too happy with him slagging players off in public. Could cost Paolo in the end.

@danwhitejourno: It seems the backroom staff are also being overruled by Paolo Di Canio. Interesting tactics.

http://i.imgur.com/8fYAhqz.gif

:lol:

I used it first ya bastards!

Karma. :pow:

:lol: Oh sheeeeeeiit.

Given they have a dedicated match thread on us every game you would think they would realise the 'on strike' Cabaye played in our last game.

They have definitely had a worse transfer window than us imo and despite all the criticisms you can throw at Pardew (and there are many) there is not a chance I would swap him with PDC, never :lol:

Make no mistake, these are going down.

Incredibly, they've had a worse window than us. Whilst we all knew Di Canio would be a disaster, to unravel this early is concerning/hilarious. It's a car wreckage getting worse by the day. So yes, they're gone.

Finished 17th last year, their 3 best players were Mignolet, Rose & Sessegnon who have all now gone and have been replaced by what would appear to be a cartload of random shite.

Looks like it's going to be a race to the bottom again this year in NE football.

They think signing 14 players has to be good for them, the quality of those signings though is awful for most part.

Sessegnon by far their most dangerous player gone to a rival in the league, not good. Might still work out for them but does not look good and smacks of dicuntio's time at Swindon replacing full teams I believe, they were warned :)

Be funny as fuck if we still finish above them despite not signing anyone

Never really seen Borini play, but he can't be that bad, can he? Dossena on the other hand sounds like a truly awful signing, to go from Rose to him must be one hell of a step down.

Don't really want to say that they are definitely going down so early on in the season considering they've got pretty much an entire new team with players that I haven't seen, but I would certainly be worried if it was us.

Never really seen Borini play, but he can't be that bad, can he? Dossena on the other hand sounds like a truly awful signing, to go from Rose to him must be one hell of a step down.

Don't really want to say that they are definitely going down so early on in the season considering they've got pretty much an entire new team with players that I haven't seen, but I would certainly be worried if it was us.

Sessegnon was only player they had that could play in the hole or what you would class as dynamic, not sure Borini is any of that. Sessegnon was unpredictable and could be difficult to defend against.

Not sure Borini would score more than 5 goals this season

@danwhitejourno: Senior players aren't too happy with him slagging players off in public. Could cost Paolo in the end.

@danwhitejourno: It seems the backroom staff are also being overruled by Paolo Di Canio. Interesting tactics.

http://i.imgur.com/8fYAhqz.gif

:lol:

I used it first ya b******s!

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4770786379958336&pid=1.7