Sunderland

Nobody

After these latest developments I don't know who comes out of it worse. The football club for continuing to play him even though it was obvious it was one of those no smoke without fire cases or the supporters of the football club, many who would have bairns themselves, cheering him like a hero and serenading him with a "shags who he wants" song.

As for Johnson, you've got to hope justice is served swiftly and without mercy and he gets everything that's coming his way.

If there's any justice that club is going down and won't darken the top flight of English football for many years to come.

Guest firetotheworks

This was his girlfriend at the time who was pregnant when this was going on - what a stupid twat

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160210/cec0d4b884f04f8b434fd2fec9f61687.jpg

Still is, she's "supporting him" through the trial :anguish: There are pics of her going into court with him and stuff.

Must be an absolute fucking idiot someone that loves money.

He'd have got away with it had he admitted f*** all. Now there's a smoking gun and he's admitted to firing but just not hit the target. Pretty straightforward in my eyes to say it went further.

Dirty noncing club.

I would assume that's not the case. He's not going to admit it if they don't have any evidence

Exactly.  How the f*** do you come to the conclusion that he would have gotten away with it?  Must have a decent case and some solid evidence.  It's got to crown court and he's pleaded guilty FFS. 

You would think that they have some pretty solid evidence for the grooming charge and if this evidence points towards them meeting he admits to one sexual activity charge which I assume is the kissing and touching stuff  he will be hopeful that a good defence will give him wriggle room for other charges. Did it not come to light after her Dad heard that she had been boasting about sleeping with him that he persued it? Could be  "he said she said evidence for remaining charges that the defence are hopeful wont fully convince a jury.

Mentioned after legal arguments that he pled to first two charges think it may have taken Sunderland by surprise regardless of how much they know that he pled guiltyt to them.

After these latest developments I don't know who comes out of it worse. The football club for continuing to play him even though it was obvious it was one of those no smoke without fire cases or the supporters of the football club, many who would have bairns themselves, cheering him like a hero and serenading him with a "shags who he wants" song.

As for Johnson, you've got to hope justice is served swiftly and without mercy and he gets everything that's coming his way.

If there's any justice that club is going down and won't darken the top flight of English football for many years to come.

The sad thing is that the club may have been hoping this was 'settled out of court' to allow him to continue playing

The sad thing is that the club may have been hoping this was 'settled out of court' to allow him to continue playing

I've no doubt that would be the case. They, the accused, and their supporters have shown absolutely zero compassion to the victim in all this (the shags who he wants song was still being sung at Anfield by them on Saturday).

That football club, from top to bottom are totally and utterly morally bankrupt now.

RTG pull the drawbridge up;

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/adam-johnson-legal-case.1198502/

The board is not moderated full time and we will be deleting any threads that are posted whether items are being reported in the media or otherwise. This is our prerogative to do so.

We are not in a position to defend ourselves in the event that posters post comments that could be considered prejudicial to an ongoing legal case.

Bans will be issued to offenders.