Sunderland

Nobody

Defence basically getting her to say he's honest then she starts crumbling under prosecution.

OP: "Do you see any future in the relationship that you had?"

SF: "Not at the minute I don't, no"

:yikes:

What a whore!

you use such language against her but not much against the offender? why?

Defence basically getting her to say he's honest then she starts crumbling under prosecution.

What a whore!

Can't understand the 'at the minute' bit. It's like she's saying I'll see what happens when he gets out.

What a whore!

Can't understand the 'at the minute' bit. It's like she's saying I'll see what happens when he gets out.

her meal ticket, she doesnt want to lose it man, why the hell would she stand by him after all this shite, guilty or not, money money money

What a whore!

Because I'm quite obviously taking the piss.

What a whore!

her meal ticket, she doesnt want to lose it man, why the hell would she stand by him after all this shite, guilty or not, money money money

From her evidence it would seem her family aren't short of a bob or two anyway.

Aye, they're not married so she gets fuck all and she's got a little baby to take care of.  Can't blame the lass for waiting to see what happens before throwing away the security for her and her kid.

It's always possible that things just haven't been released publicly anarl.  I doubt her first instinct is to rush out and tell the press exactly what's happening between them.

Surely her "defence" of him being honest doesn't hold any water when he's spent their entire relationship cheating on her with "multiple other women (girls?)".

I've seen plenty of people stick to bad relationships and go back once cheated on because they "love" that person or want to try and make it work. I think it's unfair to immediately label her a gold digger just because you can't see the world through her eyes. It could very well be just about the money but it could just as easily be about failed human nature, I can't judge.

I actually have some sympathies with her.  She probably believed that she was living the dream, footballers WAG money no object and she now faces being a single mother on child benefit with the stigma of this following her and her daughter for the rest of their lives. 

From her perspective her (and her daughters) world has fallen apart so for that I feel sorry for her.  She has done nothing wrong other than try to keep her dream alive, she may be misguided in that but to crucify her is unnecessary.

This thread is a shameful pit of obsession. As if you'd all rather he actually badly physically abused the girl rather than be not guilty.

That's just bollocks by the way, he has already pleaded guilty to grooming, it's the hottest football topic, this is a football forum and it's highly relevant to the area.