Motherwell 2 - 4 Newcastle United (FT) Post game euphoria from pg 19

bowlingcrofty

Didn't NUFC TV cover pre-season friendlies with radio for a while? I know they didn't last year but I'm sure they did the season before that. It's ridiculous that they're not really, pure laziness.

Aye. Considering the Berwick v Oxford game was live on Radio Oxford/OUFC Website.

So

http://i.imgur.com/rkXebN9.png?3

Sorry, messed up the start. The blue is the car route. Dotted black is my usual route (~20 minutes). The face shows which way you come out the station (I think, maps is confusing).

First red dot is Brandon Works wetherspoons (~5 mins). It enters a wee pedestrian patch, that's why it looks slightly out the way of the road. Usually a good atmos + standard wetherspoons fare. All the Greek/Spanish fans were in there last season and there was no bother.

Second red dot is Jack Daniels (~15 mins). Rough as f***, might be a laugh. Otherwise I tend to try and stay out of Motherwell but there's loads of food places on the main roads. You pass a mcdonalds on W Hamilton road when you come off the train, too.

----

Also - http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2013/07/16/newcastle-tickets-still-on-sale/

Any (legit, of course) audio or video for this? Didn't seem to be any mention of live coverage on either official site, but didn't know about local radio/TV.

Is there a Scottish Neil Sika waiting to be discovered? Or fabulous Scottish sausage commercials to see?

Guest neesy111

The chances of any form of media apart from Twitter updates and from Official site is pretty slim.

Any (legit, of course) audio or video for this? Didn't seem to be any mention of live coverage on either official site, but didn't know about local radio/TV.

Is there a Scottish Neil Sika waiting to be discovered? Or fabulous Scottish sausage commercials to see?

BBC Radio Scotland cover their games but not covering this one.. I had a look cannot find any station covering this match.

Dunno about their official version of nufctv.

Taylor where in Motherwell do you live as i live there also i can walk to Fir Park tonight

I stay a stop on the train away. Will hopefully be heading to spoons beforehand if anyone is about. Not sure yet, my mates still at work. Apparently no-one is going anyway so tickets won't be sparse.

Cisse, Santon, Ben Arfa, Colo, Tiote aren't travelling according to twitter.

I always thought friendlies were to bond the first team together. No-one seems to do it though.

Yohan Cabaye, Mathieu Debuchy, Cheick Tiote, Fabricio Coloccini, Gael Bigirimana and Curtis Good were allowed extra time off before linking up with their club colleagues

No idea about the rest.