Darren Bent

Fenham Mag

Chronicle and Journal saying were back in for Bent  :dontknow:

We'll pull out immediately once we get both Gomis and Remy I guess.

I agree which makes it sound like he's a back up to them. I really wish we would have back ups who represent the same style of player as our preferred targets.

Guest hobshobs

I'd rather have Lovenkrands back than Bent.

Shola, Viduka, Harewood, Bent.

What have we done to deserve this garbage.

Harewood did a good job for us in the Championship.

Your easily pleased!

Defiantly reckon Bent want's to play for Pardew again and we're his preferred move. Seems odd we'd go back in after what seemed to be such a farcical initial approach.

That's good, stick to your guns, hold that opinion no matter what anyone says.

:lol:

Chronicle and Journal saying were back in for Bent  :dontknow:

We'll pull out immediately once we get both Gomis and Remy I guess.

I agree which makes it sound like he's a back up to them. I really wish we would have back ups who represent the same style of player as our preferred targets.

If the reports are true, then it seems we might be back in for Bent because Remy hasn't committed yet, but I agree, he's not the same type of player at all. Really confused recruiting policy we seem to have.

Ha ha, I'd totally forgotten MFH as we knew him (Marlon Fucking Harewood) had played for you, too.

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't pay £4m for him, when you had a team knocking on the door of a CL place, a team who just needed a decent striker.

Ha ha, I'd totally forgotten MFH as we knew him (Marlon f***ing Harewood) had played for you, too.

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't pay £4m for him, when you had a team knocking on the door of a CL place, a team who just needed a decent striker.

We did spend £0m on 0 strikers when we were knocking on the door of a CL place in a teak that just needed a decent striker

:yao:

Is it just me or are we in a bit of a striker slump at the moment (league wide)...

I wouldn't be upset but Remy makes much more sense. We should be able to fit Cisse, Gomis and Remy into the same team. Bent would probably be more effective with Gouffran and Ben Arfa either side (ie benching Cisse and Gomis).