Darren Bent

Fenham Mag

We can't even get the ball to Cisse so how would we get the ball to someone who is even less mobile and involved in play than Cisse?

Who's less mobile than Cisse, btw? Bent?

Well I meant in terms of relying on service. Sure Cisse is guilty of missing chances but he can atleast grab something out of nothing. Bent relies totally on service into the box which currently we don't provide whatsoever (speaking hypothetically if we were to sign him which currently looks dead in the water)

Seeing Bony play the limited number 9 role and score twice, looking really dangerous in the 6 yard box (even though it was against a Sunday league side), has appeased me somewhat about the likes of Bent.

I'd rather have Lovenkrands back than Bent.

:lol: Jokes, bro.

Hey, he puts in a good shift. Plays consistently in any role you put him in. Can play with anyone. Doesn't need to be in a lone striker role to be effective.

Wait, you were serious? :lol:

:lol: Jokes, bro.

Hey, he puts in a good shift. Plays consistently in any role you put him in. Can play with anyone. Doesn't need to be in a lone striker role to be effective.

:lol: He was admittedly excellent in every position (and every game) he played in for us, but I dunno mate, I just prefer Darren Bent. :lol:

"While on face value from last season the Lyon forward may have seemed to be the right target, a look further back into the finishing figures suggests Gomis is not the man for the job of restoring success at St. James' Park."

This ignores the idea that players can improve.  For his last two seasons his goal scoring has been quite consistent at 1 in 2 starts or slightly better.

Defiantly reckon Bent want's to play for Pardew again and we're his preferred move. Seems odd we'd go back in after what seemed to be such a farcical initial approach.

That's good, stick to your guns, hold that opinion no matter what anyone says.

Defiantly reckon Bent want's to play for Pardew again and we're his preferred move. Seems odd we'd go back in after what seemed to be such a farcical initial approach.

That's good, stick to your guns, hold that opinion no matter what anyone says.

Ok

Edit: Only just noticed  :lol:

Guest hobshobs

Shola, Viduka, Harewood, Bent.

What have we done to deserve this garbage.