Darren Bent

Fenham Mag

Guest Roger Kint

Just had a look, the twitter meltdown is great. Suddenly everyone wanted Bent and JFK has let us down  :lol:

Oh and has Lee Ryder really got 'Bent - come and get me plea to Newcastle' as todays story? Classic by that tosser  :lol:

Hmmm, it's quite clear that we're not going to be spending more than about £8m on a new striker (if we get one at all), so to miss out on Bent for about £6m is pretty disappointing. Would guarantee goals and create competition for Cisse.

Its n

Great, you'll no doubt be dancing like a fairy when Shola plays 20 games and squeal like a little pig when we go down.

Its not Bent vs Shola

Its Bent vs someone better

:papiss:

2 weeks to get someone better than Darren Bent with our budget/operation. Dream on.

Its n

Great, you'll no doubt be dancing like a fairy when Shola plays 20 games and squeal like a little pig when we go down.

Its not Bent vs Shola

Its Bent vs someone better

If this was under Fat Freddy I would agree. He would panic and bring a big name in, over-priced for £10m. That was the FS way. MA and co.? I really suspect if we don't sign Gomis, we won't sign another forward. In fact, I know it.

If he's going, I just hope it is a permanent deal and not some shitty loan arrangement.

It'll have to be a loan. No team could afford a fee and the greedy bastard's wages

Not that I'm still bitter or anything...

If he's going, I just hope it is a permanent deal and not some shitty loan arrangement.

It'll have to be a loan. No team could afford a fee and the greedy bastard's wages

I don't know how much we've been paying Bent, but I am willing to bet it's not a figure which would be beyond other clubs.

It'll have to be a loan. No team could afford a fee and the greedy b******'s wages

I don't know how much we've been paying Bent, but I am willing to bet it's not a figure which would be beyond other clubs.

85k p/w ?