Arouna Koné

Ishmael

Guest bimpy474

Why would we ask to buy him, offer the money, then pull out because he doesn't match our blueprint.

Didn't we know he was 29, i guess not :lol:

Why would we ask to buy him, offer the money, then pull out because he doesn't match our blueprint.

What you talkin bout willis? ???

The source is Lee Ryder, and he hasn't said it's definitely off, just that it appears to be. If we've bid for him and it's accepted, I'm open for it to happen until he signs for someone else or one of the parties concerned says something.

The source is Lee Ryder, and he hasn't said it's definitely off, just that it appears to be. If we've bid for him and it's accepted, I'm open for it to happen until he signs for someone else or one of the parties concerned says something.

hope you're right.

Guest bimpy474

Erm, we wouldn't?

The latest chronicle story about it from Ryder, makes no sense at all. Maybe it's the way the story is set out.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-cool-interest-wigans-4868992

Erm, we wouldn't?

The latest chronicle story about it from Ryder, makes no sense at all. Maybe it's the way the story is set out.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-cool-interest-wigans-4868992

Basically he writes like a monkey on ritalin, I don't think the age/blue print thing was meant to have anything to do with the "cooling interest" bit.  Which could only mean our talks with him were less enthusiastic than we'd hoped.  Pity because I think he's a good player.

"NUFC are set to pull out"

It makes it sound as though we are a lad on a night out who has been chatting up girls all night and even though we have chatted up the smoking hot ones we know we never had a chance so we went for the ok-ish one and now we are in the cheapest hotel we can find and we are about to kick her out and wank ourselves to sleep instead.