The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Liverpool team -  Mignolet, Wisdom, Skrtel, Sakho, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Moses, Sturridge

Swansea team tonight v Lpool - : Vorm, Rangel, Flores, Williams (capt), Davies, Britton, Shelvey, Michu, Dyer, Routledge, Bony

MNF is one of my favorite shows on telly............................., Carrager and Neville versus Savage and Garth Crooks no competition

Couldn't agree more It's great how Chamberlain takes a back seat and lets them both get into a good debate.

I can't stand Carragher though which spoils it for me. Hard to tell if these two actually get on or if it's just politeness for TV. I mean they must have hated eachother as players plus Carragher comes out with stuff like just now " no one wants to grow up to be a gary neville" :lol:

I can't stand Carragher though which spoils it for me. Hard to tell if these two actually get on or if it's just politeness for TV. I mean they must have hated eachother as players plus Carragher comes out with stuff like just now " no one wants to grow up to be a gary neville" :lol:

Speaks his mind which I like.... " no one wants to grow up to be a gary neville" was class :laugh: