The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Can't see anything but a two-horse race between City & Chelsea by about February mind.

dunno Arsenal seem the only side with their shit in order so far and if they got some actual cover for Giroud they could easily win it. Still think it will be City mind

I think if they manage to not fuck up over the winter period they should win it. They traditionally have a poor November and seem to have avoided that, but as you say, if they lose against Chelsea or City then that could really heap the pressure on them with those two teams chasing and believing they can overtake them.

Hope they do win it mind, be an amazing achievement, especially for Wenger.

West Ham are dreadful, if thats awkward then so is pretty much every game they'll play all season.

If they lose their two against City & Chelsea which I think they will do, they're not going to relish a derby like that on Boxing Day when Allardyce will look to knock the stuffing out of them.

West Ham are dreadful, if thats awkward then so is pretty much every game they'll play all season.

:thup: :lol:

Arsenal are by far the best side in the league, the only thing that will stop them is an injury to Giroud or Mertesacker.

Then again if Wenger has any sense he'll plug those gaps in January.

Guest palnese

:thup: :lol:

Arsenal are by far the best side in the league, the only thing that will stop them is an injury to Giroud or Mertesacker.

Then again if Wenger has any sense he'll plug those gaps in January.

I think City will disagree once they sort out their away form.

I don't think Sky have told us that it's John Terry's 400th game enough yet.

German commentator mentioned Jose's home record about 10 times during the time Chelsea were behind - and 10 times after they got the lead. Ridiculus at times really.