The other games today - 2013/14

JH

I'm not Lucas Leivas biggest fan, but they look absolute shit without him in that midfield. Gerrard and Henderson have been outplayed. Sterling and Coutinho can't create anything. The tactics are just wrong Mr. Rodgers.

I'm not Lucas Leivas biggest fan, but they look absolute s*** without him in that midfield. Gerrard and Henderson have been outplayed. Sterling and Coutinho can't create anything. The tactics are just wrong Mr. Rodgers.

Lucas is the best holding player in the league IMHO.

Full deserved for Villa.

Extremely naive of Rodgers to treat this as a Football Manager game and start 4 offensive players. We'll concede more too.

Getting dominated by the worst possession side in the league. Well in  :lol:

Full deserved for Villa.

Extremely naive of Rodgers to treat this as a Football Manager game and start 4 offensive players. We'll concede more too.

The problem isn't starting four offensive player ffs, it's starting Henderson and Gerrard in midfield. Been completely overrun, and also, Cisshoko is one of the worst players I've seen this season.

Full deserved for Villa.

The problem isn't starting four offensive player ffs, it's starting Henderson and Gerrard in midfield. Been completely overrun, and also, Cisshoko is one of the worst players I've seen this season.

and there we go Aly. :lol:

Full deserved for Villa.

Yup the defence has had no protection.

Villa have been free to run at them on multiple occasions.

Liverpool are worse when Gerrard is playing.

Worse? He's been laughably bad in this game and in 45 minutes has summed up his decline.

Absolutely no way Gerrard should be playing regularly if Liverpool have aspirations of getting near the leaders.

Liverpool are worse when Gerrard is playing.

Worse? He's been laughably bad in this game and in 45 minutes has summed up his decline.

Absolutely no way Gerrard should be playing/reffing regularly if Liverpool have aspirations of getting near the leaders.

Slight adjustment.

Full deserved for Villa.

and there we go Aly. :lol:

Cissokho genuinely makes Konchesky look like prime Maldini.

Allen for Gerrard should be the first change in half time. Sakho in crutches would probably still deal better with Benteke long balls than Skrtel/Toure.

Fuck this fixture.

Full deserved for Villa.

Yup the defence has had no protection.

Villa have been free to run at them on multiple occasions.

They should put Lucas on for Sterling and play Coutinho behind Suarez and Sturridge and move Gerrard and Henderson behind. Give Coutinho some room in the middle to create. Everything is just wrong at the moment for them...