The other games today - 2013/14

JH

He hardly sucks like. It's a bedding in period, whoever stepped in would have came across similar results. It's always going to be a drastic change for everyone when the previous boss lasted 26 years. He'll do alright, he's being saved by City being a little inconsistent too, and Spurs will fizzle out.

He hardly sucks like. It's a bedding in period, whoever stepped in would have came across similar results. It's always going to be a drastic change for everyone when the previous boss lasted 26 years. He'll do alright, he's being saved by City being a little inconsistent too, and Spurs will fizzle out.

David Moyes manager of Manchester United. :lol:

Makes me laugh every time I think about it. Shame about Man City like, will temper the cockney rage on 606.

Man City are the same as last year, if they get their best 11 out they look fantastic. A couple of injuries, especially to Aguero, and suddenly they don't look the same. They'll still be up there though...but Man U? No chance. CL teams for are going to be City, Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Amalfitano and Sessegnon were superb. West Brom more or less dominated the second half - only Nani and Januzaj looked threatening at all for Man Utd, but they were a shadow of what you'd expect, even when van Persie was on the pitch. They have a real problem.

Both Manchesters have issues in central defence - Rio and Nastasic were horrendous and cost their teams goals. They each do look more vulnerable at the back than I can remember in several seasons. Hilarious to watch their supporters now.

David Moyes sucks.

Only going to get worse from here as the pressure gets crancked up a 100.

Top 4 no chance.

Top 6 debatable.

:lol:

Go look for my posts when Moyes was hired. It's going to be a blood bath.

After today the pressure will be immense. The players will soon start folding now too.

If Moyes goes I'd have him here.

Me too, but we could do better.

Really? Who else has ran a team on a budget and had them consistently around the European places? The job he did at Everton was fantastic, right now that kind of success and longevity is light years away from us.

Guest neesy111

Moyes will get them there or thereabouts for the title. He'll get a fair bit time too.

Absolutely no chance of either imo. Ferguson back in post by Christmas.

No chance for the title imo.