The other games today - 2013/14

JH

:lol: What has become of us

We have a coward for a manager and an absentee dad of an owner. Besides that we're shit and unmotivated.

http://rlv.zcache.com/happy_sun_headphones_lovin_life_poster-r5c021690a0b74c1e9f08ef21a41d99d7_w2g_8byvr_512.jpg

What the fuck are Cardiff playing at?  Don't they know they can't compete with Man City's squad?  It's impossible.  It's like their manager's sent them out beleiving if they play a blinder they can get something.  What a display of disrespect.  Makes me sick.

Guest palnese

What the fuck are Cardiff playing at?  Don't they know they can't compete with Man City's squad?  It's impossible.  It's like their manager's sent them out beleiving if they play a blinder they can get something.  What a display of disrespect.  Makes me sick.

Anyone know why Cardiff aren't 3-0 down yet? I was assured other clubs couldn't possibly compete with Man City.

This is starting to get rather boring.

I would soooooo gladly not see any new players if it meant that we got rid of Pardpoo

I wouldn't.... we need to stop ignoring how weak this squad is.

Im not ignoring it :) But if i had to pick one option of the two i would rather see Pardew fuck off.

We do need players, yes.

Spurs/Swansea is an enjoyable match, two teams with smart managers, well-coaches with tactical instructions quite clear.  Makes for a stunning difference compared with yesterday.

Cardiff should be up 2. Kompany's absence is huge.

Amazing how Routledge gets better when he leaves while so many players get worse as they play for us.